Help a brother out...

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Grimwave, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Ok, so I'd like to do some collaboration with an artist on this forum for a comic version of my current text story "Unknown' (see the fan-fiction section) starring my fan character, Grimwave, and know, he's not a mix of Grimlock and Soundwave or something like that, as a matter of fact, I didn't even know it sounded like that until after I registered and started making the story. :crazy:  So, here's a quick bio.

"Grimwave has no defined faction, he just prefers to work for the bad guys. Being one of Cybertron's most acclaimed bounty hunters, he's worked for some of the best. Megatron, Thunderwing, Starscream, even Unicron himself! But he's never reluctant to kill someone he's worked for before, or even befriended before, if you pay him enough! Being a triple-changer he is perfectly fit for even the toughest of jobs. And, little known to either his allies or foes, he has the power to travel through time and space, and even between universes! But he doesn't use these power's in his work, luckily, he only uses them for his own dark intentions...."

From here on, only read if you're interested, otherwise, it's irrelevant.

I have a basic pencil sketch of the design I want that I'm going to attach to this thread, I can draw basic idea's for characters, but I suck at adding "dimension" or creating "dynamic poses" :rolleyes: 
    He's a triple-changer, and in his earth-form, which he will be for all of the comic excpet for breifly in the begining, he will turn into a lifted 2000 Jeep Wrangler (I'll attach a pic for reference, disregard all writing and graphics on the Jeep, the wench, but keep the soft top) and also a LM F-35 Lightning II USAF fighter jet, with no mods excpet for the color. For both vehichle forms he will adapt his own color scheme of primarily black (Jeep: Doors, Hood, Fenders ect. - Jet: Fuseloge, Wings) with Gold hardware (Jeep: Rims, Engine, Suspension, Axels, Anything on the Undercarrage - Jet Missles, Engine, Tip of Fuseloge, Tips of Wings) with touches of a Dark Grey here and there (Jeep: Bumber, Door Handles, Seats, Spare Tire Cover, Soft Top - Jet: Seats, Missle Heads - Hints here and there on robot mode) and red and blue wiring (anywhere that applies) and purple lights and windows/cockpit (again, anywhere that applies)

On the robot mode: The head is all black with gray horns, gold face plate and accent on forehead, and a purple visor. The middle of the torso is the cockpit of the jet mode. while the upper sides are the Jeep's front signal lights. The middle sides are just gray fill ins with some revealed wiring. With part of the Jet's rear wings sticking out. on the lower sides. Each shoulder pad is part of the split up engine block (Gold with some wiring) and gray fill-ins on the middle/elbow. the lower arms are made up form the hood of the jeep with the head-lights sticking out. The right hand (from the readers point of view -aka full frontal xD) always a normal hand, and the right hand able to transform into a cannon similar to G1 Shockwave, but it shoots small heat seeking missles. And behind the shoulder pads there's gonna be the front tires (huge f--king tires please, like 18 inch in relavance to real life) And behind those the wings to the Jet. and coming from his back is a "sheath" holding his sword, with the tip of the jet being the handle. His crotch is just a basic G1 style crotch with the lisence plate (just put like 666 as the number) with the grey upper legs extending out either side, with some wiring showing, and the Jeeps rear lights in front, the Jet's other rear wings in the back. The inner lower legs being the split back fuseloge, no engine, the outer legs being just gray and gold fillers with wiring with the back rims on the bottom. And i want the Jeeps soft top to fold up on the back of the lower legs. with small jet engines to allow him to hover in robot mode. And the remainder of the front of the Jeep fold neatly on his back, again, with small jet engines to allow him to hover. Other than all this hub-blub I've specified here, you will have full artistic responsibility, i.e Style, Scale, ect.

In the comic strip, all characters will be their G1 incarnations except for small changes to vehichle mode or rolls in the plot, i.e Ultra Magnus a firetruck, Soundwave a Scion cube, Chop Shop a pickup truck, all stuff to make it a tad bit more "modern" per say, but not get so far away from G1 design.

Whoever chooses to work with me on this project can choose to allow me to have full story writing responsibility, or we can share it, using my basic plot

I hope whoever chooses to collaborate with me on this project will enjoy it as much as I know i will. :D  :D  :D 

Attached Files:

2. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

bump :rolleyes: 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Requests go in the Requests forum.

I wish you well on finding someone to work with ya :thumb 

4. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

oops, already here! :D  :D  :D