Fan Art: "HelmHats" Cosplay Comissions

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Laserbot, May 1, 2011.

1. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    Botcon "HelmHats" Cosplay Commissions

I figure this is a bit out of the ordinary in this thread so let me explain to you guys what I'm all about. :) 

I am a cosplayer that will be attending Botcon 2011 this year. I am now currently taking comissions for my new little creation/concept called "HelmHats" (Helmet Hats). Basicaly what they are is helm designs of Characters made into wearable hats that fans can adorn at conventions. They can range from a personal fan character that represents you on the internet to any TF Character or mech of any styling you can chose from.

But for example if you guys like to show your suport to the character you voted for, for the Hall of Fame I am more then capable to creat that characters Helmhat for you! ;) 

Here is my webpage if you like to find out more info on how to Comission me for a "HelmHat." Because Botcon is coming up I will be rather buisy so comission slots will be limited. I will however be taking comissions at Botcon. Just look for the Animated Jazz Cosplay or the "Purple Helmhat" if you wish to find me there. Take care all!

HelmHats

**I also take art comissions as well if anyones interested just check out my Deivant art page here.**

Laserbot on deviantART

2. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    bumpn up for now, still got some Comission slots open.

3. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
  4. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    Tomorrow i will be wearing my helmhats at Botcon as well as taking comissions and measurments for those wishing to have a helmhat created for them for future convention events! ill see you all there! :) 

5. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    Here is the newest Commission. This one is for Botcon 2012. Hes a familiar face and full of fun given his mouth opens and closes. ;) 

Grimlock