Hello fellow transformers fans

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Brave Magnus, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    I know I'm not posting art or whateverm but I think the transformers fandom should be aware of this.

I'm just warning you that there's someone on the net having fun stealing transformers artists' work (fans or pros). So far, he/she/it is mostly on Deviant Art but he/she/it is apparently also on tweeter, Facebook and in a few other places.
    Here's a list of the places he's posting the art he's stealing: The Rex Thief by ~trailsmaagirl on deviantART

Here's his new account on Deviant art
    feircele on deviantART

This time, this guy/girl is going to another step... not just posting other's work, but slightely modifying it and putting a bad description of it, like insulting the original artist.

That person is PROUDLY doing it and really making fun of it.
    There's a lot of people on his case, reporting all the art he/she is stealing.
    I think that the best thing to do is reporting the art as stolen art to the autorities WITHOUT speaking directly to that person who is clearly looking for attention... Also, if you reply directly to him, he starts trolling around your account...

So be aware of that situation and I sure hope your work hasn't been stolen like mine was!

Cheers and continue your good work ALL transformers fans and
    and artists!

PS: Sorry for posting an image is not mine to submit this thread. I know, the irony, :S

PS2: places this user has been seen:

Deviantart
    Galleria
    Pixiv
    Tegaki
    Pipa
    Tumblr
    Furaffinity
    Livejournal
    Twitter
    Storm-artists.net
    nicovideo.jp.
    Blog-naver
    Fanart-Central
    blog.yam.com
    fc2.com Blog

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If you're not posting artwork but you wish to discuss a topic regarding artwork, Creative General Discussion is your place!

Thanks for the head's up here.

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    thank you! ^^