2D Artwork: Hellcats optimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Red Lion Convoy, May 26, 2012.

1. Red Lion Convoy

Red Lion Convoy Active Member

This is my own drawing of G1 Optimus Prime in Lancer Universaty Hellcats colors. I'm buying myself a 2 G2 Optimus Prime trialer (black versions), 2 G1 Optimus Prime cabs, 2 sets of Bloated fists for G1 Optimus Prime, 2 bloated guns, 2 G1 Ultra Magnus cabs by adding the top half of G1 Ultra Magnus, the second half of G1 Optimus Prime including the head and painting the cab stripes yellow and add some gold stickers for Hellcats Optimus Prime's feet.

Plus I'm doing my own box art for Hellcats Optimus Prime (G1 Optimus Prime in Hellcats colors)

Hellcats Convoy.jpg

Let me know what you think of the photo.

much appreciated.

One other thing, Hellcats Optimus Prime drawing is inspired by the US hit TV Show Hellcats because its going to look cool, right?

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Lookin' good. You need to work on it though. But it's cool none the less.:) 

3. Red Lion Convoy

One other I forgot to mention about my Hellcats Optimus Prime, I'm going to add some blue windows for him along with a black numberplate that has the Hellcats title credit at the start of the US Hit TV Series on the CW.

4. Red Lion Convoy

Incase you're wondering what Faction Hellcats Optimus Prime is... Its Simple, Hellcats Optimus Prime is an Autobot therefore his trailer is going to be and as for the black battle stations (including the raised battlised platform with the orange transparent window) are going to be the same blue colour as G1 Optimus Prime's trailer for this 1992/1993 Transformers Generation 2 Optimus Prime Hasbro release.

The stripes for the Hellcats Optimus Prime trailer are going to be the same as G1 Optimus Prime trailer like his 1984 verison.

The long smoke stacks are gold, the chrome grill and front bumper are going to be gold.

plus the wheel treads are going to be gold along with Hellcats Optimus Prime upper legs are going to be gold, though the Hellcats Optimus Prime looks at big odd with sliver chrome.

The box for is going to be the same sized a the Joustra Diaclone Battle Convoy version except its going to have my own drawing of Hellcats Optimus Prime with blue windows on the front along the some photos of Hellcats Optimus Prime on the left and right hand side of the box along with the bottom plus at the back is going to be to some tech specs and tech info along with Hellcats Optimus Prime and the other Autobots of 1984 and their individual robot forms and vehicle forms and a Lancer University Hellcats symbol at the top of the back of the box.

Once its finished, I'm going to my video review on it and dedicate it to Ashley Tisdale someday because she played Savannah Monroe in the Hit CW TV Series.