Hellboy Bust Ups

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Codimus Prime, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Snagged the Hellboy: Sword of Storms DVD today. Haven't watched the DVD, but I have put together my bust ups.

[​IMG]

These little guys rock! It was $16.99 for the DVD w/ the bust ups. I figured the bust ups were worth that alone. Kinda like getting a free DVD. I thought I was going to sell the non-Hellboy one (pictured right) but after assembling him... he's not bad. The purple bow in the front is a little "gay" but thats ok.

Guess I'll have to watch the DVD now.

Another quality Gentle Giant piece. Now if I could just find the Simpsons Love ones. I want to get my wife the Ralph (I choo choo choose you) one.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa! Those are pretty cool looking! By the way, post review of the DVD as I enjoy reading the Hellboy comics.

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I know IGN gave it an 8/10 so I'm kinda looking forward to watching it. Especially since it's got the voices from the movie.

4. Soundwave

Soundwave Chillin' Like A Villian

Movie is Awesome

Watched the movie a few weeks ago, really good. Closer to the comics but still fun to watch even if you don't read 'em(like me). And I didn't know you could buy those with it. Hmmmm, might have to make a purchase. And I can't wait for the next one, Hellboy - Blood and Iron

5. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, that's for the comments, looks like I will pick this dvd up! ;)