Customs: Heinlad Custom

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by almagesto, Oct 21, 2009.

1. almagesto

almagesto Member

Hi everyone, first post here, so... please be gentle.
    I have recently obtained a BW neo Heinlad, and it's vlock is not working. no one in my area can repair it... So i came here. Ideas/suggestion? what should i do with him? can i swap the clock for something else? any help will be much appreciated.

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    That's sad :( 

Honestly, he's not a particularly good clock even in proper working order.

I would leave him as-is and just think of the clock as his "Time Freeze!" generator rather than an actual time-piece.

If you WANT to go nutty, you could replace his belly with any number of things, including other clocks, a small digital-video-player, whatever, should be a bunch of room in his tummy once you take the clock out.

But I would leave him as is, in no small part because I'm a huge fan of the Anime and Henirad is one of my absolute all-time favorite TF characters :) . I've never had batteries in mine, and I still love 'im.

(For the record, my earlier comment about his clock-quality is based on my friend's, which WAS used as his primary alarm clock for a year or two. The snooze-gimmick is cool{You bop him on the head}, but other than that, it's just a cheesy analog clock)

D/L

3. almagesto

almagesto Member

Can you suggest me some small belly accesories? seems to me kind of a waste not to fill that empty stomach.

4. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Empty tummy's should be filled with nummies!! Lol, I have no idea honestly, I'm highly Medicaided.. =/

5. almagesto

almagesto Member

And that's good! many of the most brilliant minds of our time had their best ideas when high, so... squeeze that brain! deliver some good ideas! quick, before the high ends!

6. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A picture would help...also maybe measure the gap, there are a lot of small round toy clocks that might work.

7. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

when i got mine from bbts; i put the battery in; it worked fine; but it smelled like the wires were melting :lol ! so i took them out.

i would not recommend using that clock :lol 

8. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^cool. Lol, would of sucked if it did melt though. As for ideas, maybe a new watch?? Like one of those cheapy kids watches??