Heights of the Movie Transformers Robot Modes Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by User_136440, Aug 28, 2006.

1. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Even better. It seems like every day, this movie sinks a little bit more.
    But this is just my humble opinion :wink: 

2. turbofox hunter

turbofox hunter Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Isn't everyone?

4. soundwave-maker

soundwave-maker Well-Known Member

why thank you........:wink: 

5. saber72

saber72 Member

Ebay:
    i personaly dont care about the jazz bumblebee issue, all i know is that after i read about the heights i had to go in to town and i kept compareing optimus and megs to some of the buildings i passed, and i think they are gonna look pretty amazeing

6. NORDS

NORDS Member

Bay doesnt care about Fan at all except for the fact of Peter Cullen been onboard!

But with all Ive seen so fare "Megatron, STARSCREAM, Bumblebee, Prime" he has this f****D up already!!

How can he think that we (FAN) will go see that movie and enjoyed it when we will see caracters that are not what it is suppose to be!

I know that Bays is a Pro american but why every vehicule his a american car?? Just for sell more car?? A 2hours CAR COMMERCIAL ON BIG SCREEN?? Im sick of this. Theirs a world beside the US. And dont tell me that theirs only American car in the street of the USA.

I know some of you will say "I dont care about those things you say about cars" but really think about it. Another small control of saying buy buy buy.

But at the end I think the reviews will go like this for this movie.

"Great action, nice story, but one think thats keep coming in mind every time you see a Autobot and especilly a Decepticon is that they are not want its suppose to be and that stick on your mind and if it was not about the logo of Autobot and Decepticon on those robot you would think "they could have call it "The Robot vehicule Movie".

7. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

The amount of people debasing the movie and Bay due to the idea that Bumblebee may be taller then Jazz once again proves the fact that ANYTHING can be taken as the gravest of insults.

For all those decrying this, can you give me one reason this is a definitely bad thing besides 'G1 Bumblebee was smaller'. Because that what this seems to boil down to. Size does not determine the on screen personality. It does not determine their overall strength or firepower. It does not designate how 'cool' they are. So why is the possibility of this size change such a heretical notion?

• Like Like x 1