Heels on Movie Voyager Blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MonkeyBusiness, May 9, 2008.

1. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

So I'm playing around with my Premium Blackout figure, and I'm looking at the back of his legs. I notice an indentation in the back panel for no reason, so I start playing around with the foot. Sure enough, a little slot pops open, and there's a heel tucked inside! No longer does Blackout have to balance on his toes. He actually has a heel! I hadn't seen this anywhere, so I figured I should mention it.

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Um, ok, you transformed him properly.

Good job!

3. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

Surprisingly, I just recently found that out to, and I've had the Blackout figure for almost a year now. Ofcourse, I don't really pay much attenion to the instructions on one that are hard to transform.:lol  Because on those ones the instructions are so frikk'n hard to understand.

4. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    I'm surprised you guys missed it, the panel where the heels are seems pretty obviously meant to be opened.

Guess that's what you get for not reading the instructions!;) 

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I figured that out before I got him. (saw the protos)

6. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

Well gee, thanks for the encouragement. What real man reads the directions anyway?

7. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    a man that doesn't want to break the transformer during the first transformation........

hell i only have to use the instructions the first time, then the transformation sceme is memorized into my brain (except movie leader megatron.....transforming him is a B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!)

man, i dread the day i decide to transform masterpiece megatron, that is if i get him

8. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

Well said...I just look at the instructions when I first get it, then it goes into a big ziplock bag with the rest of the instruction booklets for safe keeping.

That leader Megs was a BEEEYOTCH to transform when my son first got it; I still dread it when he brings it to me asking to transform it.

My MP Megs is, and will remain safe in his black-box 'coffin' where I can drool over him w/o fear of ruining anything :D 

9. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I read the instructions for the very reason I don't miss something like this.

10. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    my instructions, besides the classic ones, go to the trash....but i think i might have primus' instructions around here somewhere :lol