Customs: Heavy Scratch Builders! WOW!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I'd just like to say I'm blown away! I've been viewing many of your Radicon heavy-scratch build's and I'm very impressed. Doing a simple repaint is one thing, doing a minor modification or custom part is another thing. But doing a full complete heavy-scratch build is absolutely amazing! Way, way beyond my skills. That said, I'd love to have three Masterpieces done. One at a time to save money of coarse.

Somebody in this forum, sorry I didn't catch the artists name, is doing a wonderful Wheeljack Masterpiece using a 1/24 scale Lancia Stratos model. I'd love to have one for my self done in the Marlborro red/white paint scheme.

Second Masterpiece would be a simple red Sideswipe. I've seen one listed on ebay a while ago and missed out on it cause it became too expensive. He also took a 1/24 scale model kit of the Lamborghini Countach LP 500 and did an amazing job at it.

Third, I'd love to have a Porsche 935 accurate Jazz done up.

How much do these type of projects go for? Really love the ones with the full articulation and LED's. I am very impressed and would love to add these to my growing collection.

For the Lamborghini Countach, it would be cool to see Red Alert and Sunstreaker done as well. But those two guy's would be last on the wish list.

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

I think this is where you request commissions.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Yes I know. I wasn't exactly making a request here. I was merely commenting on the awesomeness of these builds.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    The nature of how you've worded your original post does come across as a commissions request though. Since you're not making a request and you can freely comment in each of those project threads, this thread needs to be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.