Hearts of Steel Ravage on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Pimp My Toy, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Steampunk-Ravage...item3f0af501d1

Pimp My Toy proudly presents
    Hearts of Steel Ravage

[​IMG]

This custom is based on the Transformers Evolutions comic book "Hearts of Steel", issue 3, where the Autobots and Decepticon factions are awoken in the 19th century and take on vehicle modes befitting that time period. This is my version of Hearts of Steel/Steampunk Ravage. This is a little different from the Ravage that appeared in the comic book but I prefer the sleeker look of this version. Please note that Ravage does not have an alt-mode as it was unclear what the actual alt-mode was in the comic book. However, this model will display nicely alongside the Knightmorpher Commander and other 3rd party Hearts of Steel figures.

Modifications

- Figure is a heavily modified Lightning Saix Zoid which has been articulated for better posability
    - stock shoulders have been converted to ball joints to give a more menacing stance
    - the neck now has a wider range of movement
    - neck refitted with a ball joint
    - scratch built twin gatling guns are attached by magnets for ease of use
    - guns rotate and swivel and can be flipped for extra height (see images of attack mode)
    - painted in acrylics and sealed, all using the highest quality materials- airbrushed, shaded and highlighted to a professional grade

2. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    Not long left - I've added issue 3 of the comic books series as a bonus item, featuring Ravage!