Heavy/Scratch: Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime: 2nd Bonus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sabrina_Ng, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    The second bonus item consists of 2 custom made plaques! These plaques when put side by side will form the picture of the Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime. The plaques will bear the serial number 000, being the first pair for this series. The winner will also be able to choose his/her name or any other information to be engraved on the plaques.

The picture below is just a prototype design of the plaque. The actual version will also look rather similar to it!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Very cool! Sabbs! Are the plaques part of the display, or just a really nice certificate of authenticity?:drool: 

3. griffith76

griffith76 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll leave sabby to decide if she wanted to paint these for her auction. But these will be included in each kit, top for red/blue and bottom for the black version. I do not have a clear idea how many to produce in total since the pre-orders didn't really do fantastically well and I'm kinda worried that if I limit the numbers someone might end up not being able to get one so I upped the numbers a little (200 colored and 100 black).

In the normal versions of the plaques, sabby's name will be removed of course and I'll just leave them unpainted. I'll be using clear acrylic and the black areas are to be engraved in.