The original Headstrong toy left much to be desired. His beast mode was okay, his leg mode was fine, but the robot mode? Urg. Here's a list of mods made to him: Heads: The robot head was okay, but the Alternators Skids head was so similar and had better details so I used that as a base. I trimmed down the sides and added the visor from the original head, and then I glued it to what was left of the original Headstrong's head transformational joint. For the beast mode I cut the jaw off and installed a Mini-con join so it could open and close. A Mini-con neck joint allowed side-to-side movement as well. Arms: They're virtually un-modifed Alternators Skids arms. I unscrewed the arms and swapped them around so the screws and hands would face the directions desired. I glued parts from the original Headstrong shoulder areas to the new shoulders to complete the look I opted to keep his fingers black Legs: The robot hip and thighs were from Energon Steamhammer. I had a few of them lying around from a failed kitbash project. The robot lower leg areas came from the original Headstrong toy. The beast mode legs are just the originals with added Mini-con balljoints. I opted to keep most of his hands black because I thought they would look too boring if they were all red.