OK, Most of you who have the Headrobots Hardhead kit, know that the blue eyes don't light up well (on either version). I found the problem. The problem is the RED LED. Yeah, it looks bright, but it's RED! Try shining a red light through anything bue and see what happens. You have to swap out the red LED for a Blue or white LED. I listed this as Heavy/Scratch for a few reasons, the hatch on Hothead/Hardhead is pinned to the two halves of the body, there are TONS of small wires inside him, and the hip ratchet springs will fly away when you crack him. That hatch pin the the worst pin to remove that I've ever seen. If you can get it going in the right direction, it may not be that bad, since it's only knurled at one end. IT has to be removed to take his body apart to get to that LED in his neck. I tried a hammer and small punch, pliers, etc. to remove that pin and it wouldn not budge, so I went with the last option I'd ever consider (only because I felt I was beyond the point of no return), I got the soldering iron. The fact I didn't know which way this pin had been pressed in, meant I didn't know which way to push it either. I heated it and pushed it far enough to grab it with pliers and then let it cool, but the hatch was already warped.I managed to heat the hatch with my heat gun and bend it back into the right shape with some work and a cup of cold water. Once the pin was out, he fell apart on my desk and I saw two springs jump out. It was the hip ratchets. I had to hunt them down before moving on. Once you are inside, there are a LOAD of wires in him, so be careful not to pinch them or anything when putting him together and DON'T pull on anything. Just unsolder the red LED and solder the blue one back, carefully. Put the batteries in and test it to be sure it works and is wired the right way before you start reassembling him. My next mistake was geting my blue LED too hot while desoldering it from the donor toy. I burnt it up, so I had tosearch the house for another and due to the fact that I recently cleaned up my desk, I had no spare LEDs laying around. I knew where one more might be, but it was about 3 times bigger then what I needed. It was the only one in the house though, so my lack of patience made me continue anyway. I shaved the indied of his neck to make the bigger LED fit and in the process some if it gave way and began to break off, so I used the soldering iron to heat it and reshaped the hot plastic around the new LED in hopes the head would still fit. After some sanding and test fitting, I found out the indside of the headmaster didn't have enough room for the bigger LED so I had to take it apart and hollow him out a bit more and glue him back together again. The neck still isn't right, but it works. I didn't take any pictures while I was working on him and I really don't want to put forth the effort to try and take a lot of pictures of his eyes lit up and then resize them and upload it, etc. So heres the one I took just now, with my camera battery dying, sorry it's blurry, the battery light was flashing so I only had one chance and it was a 1 second long exposure to make up for not using the flash in my poorly lit bedroom. The good news is, his eyes are a really bright neon-like blue and they really shine! I'll probably be selling or trading this one in order to buy another one I can mod with the correct LED, so I don't have the weird neck thing going on.