Headrobots @ Botcon: Crystal Red Cobra, Hothead & Iguana Prototypes!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by headrobots, Jun 24, 2010.

1. headrobots

headrobots head-on!!

News Credits:
    In conjunction with megatoyfans, headrobots is proud to present the last Cobra recolor for a long time. This is a red crystal version that comes in translucent red with gun and our high quality packaging art. These are limited to 200 pieces and HALF of them are already sold out within the first hour of the parts party, get it fast!

On loan from Asia are low-resolution Hothead and Iguana prototypes. These are done in black and primer gray so the details can be seen better.

You can see the protos and buy the crystal-cobra @ the parts party @ the dolphin in room 3006 and at the dealer tables #5 and #6. When you walk in the booth will be on the left.

The "snake" headrobot exclusive can still be purchased here:
    HighendTFs Toy Store: Head Robots "Snake" Exclusive

Here are pictures of the crystal cobra:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

front card art for hothead which is still on schedule for a late July release:

[​IMG]

2. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

*Sigh* So no other way to get this exclusive besides the convention? That is a bummer. I own all the other versions and would really like to add this to the collection. If only 2010 BotCon was closer.

EDIT: Would anybody be willing to help me out? I would be eternally grateful if someone could pick one up for me.

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Got mine! The parts party room was very scary. So much cool stuff but no budget for it. I had to get in and get out fast or risk spending money that has been appointed to other tasks (like getting home before starving). It was crazy seeing that much cool stuff everywhere you looked.

http://twitpic.com/1zovd5

4. Tirade

Is it possible you could help out a fellow TF fan and pick up another for me? I would gladly send you the money for the purchase.

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    They are limiting to one per person. I'll check with the guys tomorrow to see if they have enough left over to sell a 2nd to a single buyer. I'll let them know it's for someone who couldn't make.

6. Tirade

Thank you so much. I know you can't make any promises, but I would love to add that little guy to my collection of Cobras.

7. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wait... a third party transformers item maker is going to be at botcon, a hasbro sponsored event? isn't that a little dangerous in the legal sense?

8. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi, if anyone can get me one, i can paypal asap. i need one for my collection as well. i thought i might as well ask too.

9. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Artwork for Hothead looks great!

Can't wait for that one! :)