Headmasters/Targetmasters in TF Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Deceptijohn, May 13, 2011.

1. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    What do you think are the chances? Human or alien biological components? Who do you want to see most? Let the fanwank begin!

Chances: No frakking idea. TF Prime has already pulled some rather obscure characters in with the way back machine so I think at this point anything is possible, but unless they make a huge departure from the rather limited cast set-up, there would probably only be a few on each side.

Human/Alien: Human. I really don't get the sense that Prime will ever get the story very far from the Planet Earth, so aliens are probably out. I'd love to be wrong about that. Maybe it could be MECH that engineers it or the tech for it can be brought in by a space-faring Transformer(doesn't matter which side as it WILL get stolen by the other).

Most Wanted: Scorponok without a doubt!

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    While I do have an affection for the Head / Target master thing, I wouldn't want it carried over here. However, some type of bonding can happen... I just wouldn't want people to fold their bodies up into uncomfortable positions, upside-down, to become a head.

Or engine for that matter.

3. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll be very surprised if little men--human or alien--ever turn into Transformer heads, weapons, or engines on this show.

Minicons and drones are a definite possibility (see Soundwave and his deployer).

It's also very possible to homage Headmasters characters without making them Headmasters.

4. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Well the Headmasters were regular Transformers first so of course it's possible.

5. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can almost see someone working for M.E.C.H. trying to come up with a means to hijack a Cybertronian body.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think Targetmasters are more likely. Think about it, Headmasters are a little goofy. At least a Targetmaster can be used for espionage due to their small size, and as a weapon.