Headmasters question?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Jul 7, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Does anyone happen to know what episodes the Dinobots and Constructicons are in, In headmasters?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Dinobots are just in the first two. The Constructicons and/or Devastator (mostly Devastator) appear in the episode "Four Warriors Come out of the Sky!, "The Mystery of Planet Master", "Cybertron Is in Grave Danger, Part 2", "SOS from Planet Sandra" and "The Final Showdown on Earth (Part 2)".

3. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Thanks dude, because I'm going to ask Gregg Berger if he wants to be in a redubbed version of Headmasters since its not alot of lines.
    You know, as Long Haul and Grimlock.
    Next question, when is Prowl and Sideswipe in the episodes?

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure Grimlock and Long Haul literally only speak in the first episode, and you'd only assume it's Long Haul talking because he's leading a charge at the time (no mouth movement). Sideswipe and Prowl are likewise only in eps 1 and... 3, I think, and only one of them speaks, and only once, in the first episode, and their mouths are covered at the time so you can't even tell which one.

5. ChopperByrne

ChopperByrne Well-Known Member