Headmaster Trizer, C-324 Star Saber, and C-327 Victory Leo

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Probably the last of the Japanese stuff for awhile. As usual, this is a preview. Pics will be up tomorrow. This way, you guys can be aware that it's coming. :)  Everything ships from Japan.

I'm open to offers. But please be reasonable.

1st up is an unboxed Headmaster Trizer (the purple/dark blue Headmaster Head that changes into a tiger-like catbot) in nice shape. Joints are very tight. This is an original and not the recent KO.

Accepting offers.

C-324 Star Saber: Complete (with instructions) stickers applied but Box is beat up. The top flap is missing. The file card on the upper flap is still attached though. (So, sleep easy, I guess?)

C-327 Victory Leo: Complete (with instructions and catalog) stickers applied. box is in pretty nice shape. 2 missiles are still on the tree. The other one is loose and included.

Hoping to sell Victory Saber as a set. Will sell outright for $525 + shipping.

Preview pic, just to prove I'm not trying to waste your time.

[​IMG]

2. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Pictures! Will respond to PMs when I get home from work tonight!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note that Star Saber's off-white compared to Victory Leo. There are also a few little paint scuffs on the knees caused by transforming Star Saber between robot mode and "whatever the hell that alt-mode is supposed to be" mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]