Headmaster KO Giftset and Masterpiece Megatron MIB For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Composite Ghost, May 19, 2012.

1. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    I've been selling off some Transformers from my collection on ebay so I can get some Botcon exclusives but there's a couple things I can't put on there and we all know why. Because of the somewhat controversial nature of these items I will only ship them within the United States. I would like to be paid through Paypal.

First up is a mint in box Masterpiece Megatron. It's in great shape, not missing any parts. The light up scope still works. The only problem is that it suffers from the rusty foot problem many of them had. There should be threads somewhere on this site that go into more detail about this issue along with tips to clean it up. The box is a bit scuffed up from being moved from shelf to shelf in storage but it's not too bad. I'm in Ohio, and depending on the buyer's location, I estimate shipping could be anywhere from 6 to 12 dollars for this guy.

I also have two Headmaster KO giftsets for sale. The figures are all in excellent condition except for the Lodoni figures. Both have a flaw in the hinge on the forehead of the Headmaster face. On the right side it has a small stress mark and on the left it's actually cracked, but it's such a tiny fracture it's very hard to see. I have a third set that I'm keeping and it's the same way. When I got these sets it bothered me a lot. Then I googled some reviews on them and found some pics that showed the same cracks, so it wasn't just a defect with mine, and that made me feel better. It seems like it was a common issue, at least with the batch mine came from. The box for one set is in good shape but the glue holding the second box together came loose. I can ship one giftset for somewhere between 5 and 10 dollars depending on location.

As far as the price for these figures go, I'm open to offers. I would like to sell these this weekend so I can get them sent out on Monday. If anyone is interested send me a private message on here with a serious offer and I'll get back as soon as I can. Thanks!