Headmaster Hardhead (green eyes?)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, May 30, 2011.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

2. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

If I put my Hardhead on Ebay, you'd see one with blue eyes because I painted them.

I won't be putting mine on Ebay, but perhaps this person also added something to the otherwise dull eyes.

3. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Hardhead shouldn't have any paint on his eyes or face unless it's yellow. You should start using google image search and TFU.info. You can answer these kinds of things for yourself practically instantly.

4. LifePincher

I had no clue. I will look up what you call Google, and try it out :rolleyes: 

Off to read the many threads posted here that could've used Google. I'm surprised any forum exists at all with it around :crazy: 
    Oh that's right, Google is my friend.......

I don't understand why anyone would want to ruin a figure like this by painting it. Then again, I have roasted a few Animated toys like marshmallows before. I now know how StarSCREAM got his name :lol 

5. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

Personally, I did it because I wanted Hardhead to have blue eyes. I detailed a lot of my figures back then to make them more realistic, much like the customizers and kitbashers do today.

Makes more sense to me than roasting them. :lol 

6. LifePincher

Yea', but not as fun.
    If I get a free/cheap/junker Animated toy, I know where it's ending up. I'll let these guys take this one from here.....................

Have Rodimus drill hole
    Wheelie inserts stick in hole
    Blurr covers the Animated junker in lighter fluid
    Hot Rod lights the match that Erector is holding.............. And they ALL burst into flames :lol  End of a few Crappy G1's along with 1 Animated