heading off to botcon.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by gen1fan, May 24, 2009.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I know some of u may think that Im crazy for flying out to CA tommorrow (Monday the 25th) but it was a cheaper plane ticket, and it works in my favor as now i will be going to WWE'S Monday Night RAW in person which is icing on the cake at this point. My bags are packed, clothes laid out and i will be leaving on that jet plane tommorrow morning. We know we can not explain the botcon high to non Transformer fans. Meeting up with great friends that u made over the years. Being able to get that piece u've been hunting down for sometime to finish off someone or Finding something so cheap that u'd be a fool to pass it up. For others its going to the hotel bar and having a drink with others that join the same hobby, as well where TFW board member do some of our best work. We got the best website hands down if u ask me. Well I'm not sure what else to write but to all going to botcon, Stop by the hotel room for our Pre-botcon parts party and for all of those that can not attend I hope that u find some great buys on the boards and ebay. in 05 I did not attend botcon but on ebay I was able to grab some great deals while botcon was going on. I plan on taking some mad pics and hope to see u at Botcon 2010. This is most likly my last post until I get in at the hotel. Hope to see all there.

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Remember to get the drinks chilled for me!!!

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i thin tafur is already on top of the has the large bottle of jd, your sour mix, peach schnapps, and 2 cases of bud. I think a case of bud and a case of bud lite

4. hockeygamer40

hockeygamer40 Autobot Hockey Player 40

News Credits:
    Stuck with having extended store hours this weekend due to our rental agreement with our landlord! So keep things ready for us!

If you have any last minute needs, I can still pack some things manually.

I still haven't gotten ahold of some friends, but I'm sure we'll catch up this week.

Otherwise, see you at the party!