I'm looking for tips for my next attempt at casting a new head. I gave it a shot today, I've also given my blow by blow of it so that people might tell me where I went wrong. Moulding a head for less than €5, equipment; tea lights plastic cup epoxy glue saucepan of hot water drinking straws To start I boiled up water in the saucepan, removed wick and container from the candle, leaving only the hard wax. Put the wickless candles (I used two) into the plastic cup. Then I sat the cup on the water, as it boiled the wax liquified. When the wax was melted I removed it from the water and let it stand for a few minutes until the white pigment came back, it was a bit harder than the liquid, but very malable. With the soft wax I pressed the piece in. Allowing it to sit there until the wax fully cooled and hardened. Removed the original head with a tweezers, so as not to damage the mould. I mixed up some epoxy glue in a container, covered my work area to avoid sticking. I used a straw to mix the epoxy together and to deliver the compound to the mould, I found blowing it out through the straw helped to get it into the corners, though I can't say its a safe way to do it. Though for next time I think I might use toothpicks. Sadly this mould will only be usable once. This is my first attempt at this, I've read a couple of tutorials, but I was mystified, hope it makes sense to those that read this and maybe someone might learn from what I'm doing. Before asking for help I wanted to have a shot at it so I might be better able to understand what people might have to say. Attempt1 complete, lots of bubbles, but I'm thinking it may have been as much due to my own impatience in getting it done. I selected the Blaster head as a possibility for Apeface, but have found it's too small, so the search continues. Sadly no photo as the camera died on me before the head hardened. SO my question is then what can I do to avoid another mess.