"He Needs Our Help"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by budkilmer, May 31, 2014.

1. budkilmer

budkilmer Well-Known Member

Who do you think Mark Wahlberg's talking to in this scene and is he talking about going to rescue Prime? The things that's confusing is it looks like the same location in the trailer in which Wahlberg is already talking with Prime about trusting them? Or is he talking about someone else?

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wahlberg is probably talking to Tessa's boyfriend... umm... Jack Reynor? I believe when Wahlberg goes to rescue Tessa that Jack kind of joins him and its probably Wahlberg convincing Jack to help him go after Optimus after they free Tessa.

Side Note;
    I've really gotten sick of googling who Jack Reynor is playing as he seems so boring and unnecessary character in the scenes we've seen - I can remember Cade and Tessa and their conversations yet I cant remember anything about him.

3. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I think he'll be the anti-Leo, someone who doesn't want anything at all to do with the Transformers and will try and talk Cade and Tessa out of going along with them at every turn. He may betray them as well.