Having you had trouble contacting agesthreeandup.com?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Uni-En, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Uni-En

Uni-En Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I ordered something almost two weeks ago from them and since then, I've been emaling them asking when my item will ship but no answers. I also tried pm'ing him here but no answers although I see he has been online. I tried calling the number on the site a couple of times but no answer. Is this problem occuring with anyone else as well? Just wondering, maybe something happened that I'm unaware of?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Spencer's a good guy. Try IMing him (should be in his profile). If he doesn't see it, someone that works for him will. He's pretty good at resolving problems and such that arise.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

they are very busy opening a new store, and setting up a new warehouse and website. things have been chaotic the past month for them. he;ll take care of you. Spence is wicked awsum

4. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Never had a problem with them. But like wheeljaxx said, they're openning a new store and such. So it's bound to be a little slow for the next little bit.

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ^^^ This.

I'm waiting to hear back from A3U too, but am not that worried as I know things are really busy right now.

6. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, that probably explains why I haven't gotten my order yet, although it's been just a little less than two weeks. That's cool, I don't mind waiting, I was just getting slightly worried.

Do they usually send out confirmation emails when they ship, or not?