Having trouble attaching the wings on Amazon Unicron...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot747, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Well, I decided I am finally going to get around to transforming Amazon Unicron after having him sitting on my shelf for so long (since the day I received him, actually). Unfortunately, his skeletal "wings" are being a pain in the butt to get on. Has anyone else had this trouble? And does anyone here have any tips on how to get them on easier? I really don't want to break him or warp the plastic...

2. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't had any issues at all with mine - where is the trouble exactly. Maybe a picture would help.

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I'm just having a really hard time attaching the wings onto the hinge they are supposed to go on. I guess I can take pictures, if that may help.

4. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Just push and make sure they're on the right side. They have a proper side to attach to if I remember correctly. I took off and put the wings on my 2010 Unicron and it seemed kinda risky at first, but just push until they go in.

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Really? I checked them out and it looked like it didn't matter which side they go on... Can someone confirm this?

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I had trouble putting them on because they attach at knobs and they kept wanting to turn on me, but eventually I got it. You can put them on either way but I think one way is properly angled to tilt against his back