Having some trouble with Voyager movie Ironhide

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Jun 4, 2007.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Just picked him up, trying the Transformation the first time.

I cannot get his hips to snap into place. I attach the piece to the hips, and then bring it to the upper torso, and when I try and put the peg on top of the hips into the hole on the torso it kinda just pops in and then back out.

Help anyone?

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    You have to turn the upper body in step 7 for it to fit in right. I had that problem until I realized that was the problem.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Heh, worked.

Thanks so much. Was really hoping there was nothin' wrong with mine/me as I had been looking forward to this figure.

Thanks again maing.

4. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    No problem. Glad I could help. Ironhide is great but the only problem I have is that when I hold the waist and push his arms back the waist comes loose. It isn't a big problem since it only happens when holding him in the air by his waist and not while holding him by his upper body or while he is standing on a flat surface like a shelf or table. Also when you get him transformed turn the head around like Moroni Prime did. I looks like Soundwave's or Trailbreakers face. It's looks cool.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    That it does, neat.

So I got him all nice and transformed. All in all I am impressed. His automorph is really cool (my first with a real automorph feature). Transformation is complex, a little tricky, but fun.

I still wish Target had SS as I'd have prefered that figure, but I needed an Autobot anyways and had planned on getting Ironhide at some point.

6. iluvu_superion

iluvu_superion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i think i messed up one of his automorph legs..i pushed too hard or something and it got stuck, and wouldn't change back to truck mode...but with a little perseverence and strength, it went back, though I feel like he has a sprain, cuz it doesn't morph smoothly as the other leg...oh well, there's alway ratchet, i hope he can fix ironhide...

7. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Yeah, it takes a bit to get his legs to morph all the time on mine too.

8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

I hate his legs because it makes him hard to stand up. They also spin around. I wish Hasbro had put something on the back side to make them lock into the lower part of the leg so you could actually pose Ironhide.

9. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine has a nasty QC issue. The peice of waist plastic that has the car bumper and folding chest peice attached to it likes to seperate when turning it around for transformation. It seems the screw that goes through the hinge for the truck's bumper doesnt make it all the way to the other end. other than that ironhide is my favorite next to leader prime so far.