Having problems dowloading Super Link at TV Nihon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Brodimus Prime, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Since the American versions make me want to go into violent rampages, I've decided to dowload the subtitled versions of Galaxy Force and Super Link thanks to the good folks over at TV Nihon (seeing as how they're not available on DVD anywhere). I got all 52 eps of Galaxy Force and the first 19 of Super Link with no problem, but everytime I try getting the next 19 episodes of SL Bit Torrent gets mad and tells me it can't because of "a cyclic redundancy error" or something like that. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this error, or does anyone know a place to get the rest of the subtitled episodes of SL?? Thanks.

On a related note, I hope they end up doing Micron Legend so that I have an excuse to get rid of my horrendous Armada VHS tapes!

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, well, I see your problem - you're trying to download Super Link. :) 

But if you will insist upon flagellating yourself, and torrents are causing you trouble, you might try these Megaupload links for the TV Nihon subs:

TV-Nihon - View topic - Transformers Super Link

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    You can try the Hong Kong sub'd DVD's if you can find them. Damn if you'll understand half of what's going on, but the drunken Engrish translation pay for themselves within the first five episodes. XD

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Cyclic redundancy errors are usually on your side rather than theirs. It means you might have a bad sector on the area of you HD you're trying to download to. If you've got a second HD, give that a try instead.

5. Brodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Thanks for the help, ya'll. I know I'm only asking for torture when watching this series. But I'm sort of a completist when it comes to every TF series, so I gotta watch it, whether I like it or not.

PS. Chris, I'm currently watching the Metrodome Victory DVDs and have really enjoyed your commentaries on it, Masterforce, and Headmasters. Thanks a bunch!

6. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    He has commentaries on those? Sweet, how did he score that?

7. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey, I know how it goes - I watched Super Link for the same reason, so I know whereof I speak (bitterly, through clenched teeth, to keep the vomit down).

Glad you like 'em! Personally, I think the Masterforce ones came out the best. I also did one on Zone (which was only included in the complete Takara Collection boxset, don't know if you got that).

This is me!

8. Brodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah the Zone commentary is excellent! I totally didn't know about Violenjiger and the 10th planet and the whole connection between it and Akira and Kain. But that's a discussion for another day.

I'm going to try the Megaupload links and see how they work.