Having connection problems with ROTF the game? here's a possible answer!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by transformervic1, Jun 22, 2012.

1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    So on my ps3 I found that on ROTF I couldn't connect to anybody and I found out the reason as to why it is, so if you yourself cant seem to connect or even find a decent full game, it might have to do with your NAT type.

Nat type is the type of connection you have with your router to your computer or game station. Mine was a strict type 3 connection which is the WORST possible connectivity you could have. It restricts alot of things and really jacks up your online gaming experience.

So what I did is simply look at the back of my router, typed in the access code(which should start with a 192. ) and switched the closed setting to open. Now i'm finding tons of full matches on rotf and everyone can connect to me! and I don't even have the dlc!

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    NO ONE HERE ON THIS DAMN EARTH KNOWS HOW TO FIX THE NAT FOR VIRGIN MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't host one damn match for WFC all because nobody knows how to fix it on Virgin Mobile!

*rage*
    And plus, I NEED to host matches so that I can play Hide and Seek!

3. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Have you tried googling/ youtubing it? also what type are you?

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    While Prime Jetscream fanboy(or girl) rages, I am going to say...that didn't make too much sense to me. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be Googling for help either.

I just thought that I couldn't find any matches because it's a three year old game, that not too many people play anymore.

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yes, I have searched the entire internet for the answer. And I have no type, I found out my connection DOESN'T HAVE A NAT. :p