Have you seen transformers running about?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rayzilla Prime, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Ever since I saw the Transformers movie, I feel as if cars are really Autobots and/or Decepticons (and I know there are others that way). I can imagine some cars I look at transforming and walking away.

I've even almost had a fan-boy freak-out when I see certain vehicles. This weekend, I saw a cab-over truck and it was blue and white-looking stunningly similar to the color scheme on classics Magnus. A friend of mine (and fellow TF fan) was there and I nearly had a fit when I saw it.

"OMG! Look! There went Ultra Magnus!!!"

Unfortunatly, it didn't transform.

This same guy I know even calls my truck Trailbreaker. He says that he's gonna paint the stripes on when I'm not lookin'. I looked at him and said "I don't care. I was gonna put an Autobot logo on the tailgate anyhoo." :lolol 

If you've seen cars that remind you of or look like any TFs of any generation, here's the thread to say that they're among us. :cool: 

2. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    I saw a real life Alternators Optimus Prime a few weeks ago. I kept walking past where it was parked just staring at it.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    "Running" about would imply they are already in robot mode.

It's funny you should mention this, as just the other day I found out that the owner of a house in my town also owns a car identicle to G1 silverstreak.

There is also a truck that drives weekly on the truck bypass by my town that is nearly an exact replica of G1 Optimus Prime. Red COE pulling a white trailer. I assume he works foa company since he make regular trips.

There is also an Alt Nemesis Prime that lives in my town aswell.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Yeah Ive stared at GMC trucks and thought "I could have sex in Ironhide's back seat!"

5. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

Right after seeing the movie, saw Jazz driving by next to me on the way home from work! Serious, Blacked out rims, shiny silver/grey paint... Looked killer!

6. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I had a black mustang driving behind me a few days ago, that's a damn scary car to see in your rearview mirror. Also saw one when I was at the mall, but yellow.

7. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

I always look at trucks and cars to see if they resemble a certain transformer.

8. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You don't live near Columbus, Ohio, do you? Because last week I saw a silver late 70's/early 80's Datsun with an Autobot symbol on the hood and the plate read "BLUESTRK"

9. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i use to own stunticon dead end, he was my 2007 tahoe, always in accidents and falling apart, he is gone now

10. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I would have liked to put a Decepticon logo emblem where my Dodge one came off my hood, but by the time I could afford it they weren't showing up on eBay anymore. They werent' stickers, they were actual hood ornament emblems.

I also used to squee when I lived in DC and sighted the yellow Lambourghini that was in the area. Was a Countach II, but hey...:D 

--Moony

11. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I've seen a lot of cars that were used for TFs around. Most recently I parked near a silver new model Mustang (Alt Grimlock) at the supermarket.

12. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I see Alt Smokescreen and Silverstreak fairly often. Also Alt Swindle is pretty common.

13. Heatseeker

Heatseeker ;)

I'm a total gearhead so I'm usually staring down everything on the road.

I see Optimus everywhere now.

I saw a black Saleen on Rt 13 outside of Exmore, VA yesterday. My god that car is gorgeous.

And last week while standing by my car in the parking lot of the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA, Blackout flew over. I don't remember the last time I stared at a helicopter that long. Man, it was soooo cool.

14. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

in my town, we have a park that has a white jet, and a dark green tank... i used to play on them as a kid... i want to put tf symbols on them, as g1 Brawl and Slingshot.

a town away from us, they have a quarry that owns some neon green cement trucks.

15. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    During a school-trip to Vienna a couple of years ago I saw a mustardyellow Jeep wrangler. Seriusly, it was identical to Alt Swindle.

Then I saw another one EXACTLY like the one in Vienna, just five minutes from where I live.

My conclusion: Swindle is a drone!

16. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see Alt Smokescreen on my way to work every morning, and Alt Silverstreak on the way back. Saw Shockblast parked down my street not so long ago too.

17. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    After I left the movie charity premire event for tfs a blue truck with flames was behind me also this weekend I drove by a cop car exactly like baricade minus the decepticon logo and "punish and enslave"

18. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

Everytime after the movie came out I started to freak out at every cars or trucks on the road. I was expecting them to transform.

19. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

At a Ford dealer in town, I saw a grey Mustang. It was a light grey and had two dark grey racing stripes (kinda like Bumblebee Camaro). It reminded me of Wheeljack.

I know Wheeljack was white with red stripes, but this Mustang somehow gave me the impression it was Wheeljack.

20. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I pointed out Ironhide to my wife the other day and she said "I didn't realize he was that big in the movie" it was funny. Also saw a soft top Jazz, just gorgeous!