Have you ever bought a toy just because it displays well..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 46+2, Feb 19, 2011.

1. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Amazingly well put.

I bought the aforementioned pos - the Fallen. But I stepped up for the hideously rediculous "blazing" Fallen. Granted it was on clearance for $7, but I still did spend hard-earned US currency on it. It was on display for less than a day. My wife and oldest son -(10 at the time) both chuckled at his complete aura of fail, and he went into a ziplock bag and was shamed into his new home. In the cabinet/coffin where my turntables are. Its kinda ironic that the device which houses/holds my tables are called a coffin, because a little bit of dignity died once I submitted to the idea displaying of such an over-the-top shit figure.

And even though I really like the way you put into words, the (sometimes) feeling of yet another figure that is a re-color/re-tool of another figure joining the display/collection, I nevertheless, have 16 g1 seekers. 7 of which I customed up myself. And oddly enough, I will be making yet another seeker out of a misb Takara 22 Starscream re-issue that I picked up at a flea-market last weekend, and the plethera of g1 seeker bits that I've accumulated throughout the yrs. Other than The Fallen, I dint think, or cant remember, anothrer figure that would fit the criteria of this thread.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

Well what about the YF-27 Messiah that looks a sturdy beast? or the YF-28 (I think) Lucifer..??

3. MisfitRobot

MisfitRobot Robot Fighter

News Credits:
    bis Hot Rod

[​IMG]

4. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    Points to sig...