have you ever been robbed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shortround, Jun 20, 2008.

1. shortround

shortround Banned

ive never be robbed but have u tell what things was stolen

2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had my car broken into twice. Once they took only CDs, the second time they got the radio, too. And smashed my moonroof for no good reason, as they'd punched out the locks to get into the car.

3. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    nope never been robbed but met alot of people who have.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I got robbed once, at my old house, about 6 years ago. crappy neighborhood. we were scoped out though, as they not only took my Gamecube, one roommate's PS2, and the other's Xbox (and all our games, and controllers, etc), but they also hand-picked out certain DVDs from our various towers. took about 30 some odd DVDs. found one of the windows's latch had been chipped on the inside, so it wasn't really holding it closed, so they were able to just slip right in. I'm pretty darn sure I know who did it but never was able to prove it or catch 'em.

5. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i was in the store, when ppl robbed my parents, quite the adrenaline

6. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Well I had my discman robbed from my backpack in grade 8 during PE. That's about it.

7. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yes. My car was broken into three times I think (or was it two?) before I had an alarm installed.

It was the same kid, who routinely went up and down the neighbourhood every summer to rob cars. It was like a seasonal job to the little fuck.

He broke into my dads car, my car, my brothers car as well as all the others around.

The first time he broke into my car he got away with some Minidiscs, and that was about it. The faceplate to the stereo was NOT IN THE CAR. The second time he got away with EVEN LESS. I had the glove open, and NO FACEPLATE IN THE CAR. TO show his annoyance at me for not leaving him a decent tip he bent the door at the top corner, by pulling on to the top of the door and pressing on by the handle with his foot.

He didn't crowbar the door, because he broke in via the rear quarterlight window. So the door damage was becasue he's a little prick.

I wished cancer on him, and indeed, I still do. And I have an uncle and aunt who have passed from it. So yeah. I do wish it.

8. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I have, a few times. First one was in my parents car when someone stole my broken umbrella instead of the expensive oboe it was laying on. Then a few years ago I left my car unlocked and someone stole my military uniform, then later I noticed someone had stolen my 'Wolverine Crossing' sign out of my planter. I damn near got in a crapload of trouble for the stolen uniform, because it was shortly after 9/11.

The one that made me the maddest was last year when someone raided my garden, yanking out plants in their zeal to steal a quarter of my carrots. I'd have probably zoned and beat the person to a bloody pulp if I'd seen them.

--Moony

9. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Personally, I've had my car broken into once (they took the cd player).

10. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

Twin Twist stole my heart. and a pair of my pants.

11. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

A few months ago a meth-head broke into the truck yard, ransacked the trucks, stole various small items (mostly replaceable crap, though I found out my Deluxe Concept Bumblebee I accidentally left in one of the trucks was missing...). The dude also stole one of our trucks, which was a rental from Ryder.

Few days later the same deputy that we reported the crime to actually saw the truck drive by him at 3:00 AM, pulled it over, arrested the guy, and we got the truck back, along with some tools, and a mini-fridge that the guy stole.

12. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

They're comfy.

13. smangerbot

they're not clean tho bro.

14. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Sooo...wait. If they're not clean, and he wears them...since the balls have to touch the pants...does that make them gay pants? Cuz, you know...the balls touched, at least by proxy.

15. smangerbot

his touched mine, mine have touched nothing :D 

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

When I was a kid our house was robbed.

They took our TV, Atari, all the games, my bike our silverware, the sheets off the beds (WTF?) all my mom's jewelery and our stereo.

17. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Had two BMX* bikes stolen, when I was in my early twenties. At the time, I was super into riding bikes, so my bike was just about everything to me. The first one was taken from the back patio of the apartment I was living in.

*When I say "BMX" I mean BMX, as in bicycle motocross, not just as a generic term for a 20 inch bike. I've never had a bike set up for freestyle, and don't plan to.

18. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

My old Sirius radio was stolen. At the time I was using my grandmom's car (my old Jetta was totaled, and was working my way to buying another car, grandmom doesn't drive anymore so lalalala)
    I work overnights at Home Depot.. one Monday morning I came out to my car and.. yeah.. someone broke into it and stole the Siris radio. Called my brother to tell him what happened.

me: :| someone stole the Sirius radio.
    him: are you serious!?
    me: ...8|... yes.

Cop who came to make a report told me how I had to take the information and papers (if i wanted to file some kind of loss or whatever) to the city's station in/past freaking gang territory.
    No thanks 8|.

Oh yeah, and my last-dog. Krystal. wolf-husky. I hope the bastard that took her rots in hell. Ergh. Still cry about her.

When I get my own place, I'm getting a big old German Sheppard dog (naming him Optimus Prime, by the way ;3) and go through the training so he'll rip the HELL out of anyone who breaks into my house and/or threatens my life.

19. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Well lets see, my car was "broken" into and they stole some cds and my cd player. Though I blame myself for not locking the door.

I was in a bank when it was being robbed. Though the funny thing is, I had no idea it was happening. I walk in, stood in the back, not facing the tellers, filling out my deposit slip, I walk up to the counter and I see people crying. I ask what happened and they said they were just robbed. And I was all like, bwah?

When I was 18-19, I was jumped by a small group of skinheads. I guess I was on their "turf" or they didn't like my hairstyle or something. I must of missed the sign that says "Don't walk here. Assholes only."

20. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

*looks at thread title*
    Who is Ben?

I had my laundry stolen from me recently.

The pants? Or the pants and the heart?