Have Megatron be the main villain again!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Megatron1, Aug 6, 2012.

1. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Occasionally. :p  I won't deny that there are - in my opinion - legitimately awesome ideas for scenes/characters from some fans from legitimately talented and knowledgable people. To the point where I do really wish what they suggest was included in the films. :( 

But then you get the remaining 96% of said posts, which more or less go like this: "BAY IS A IDIOT! WHY DOES HE HATE TEH FANZ? HE SHOULD'VE PUT SUPERION AND DEFENSOR IN TRANSFORMERS 2 IF HE WANTED TO MAKE A GOOD MOVIE THEN HE WOULD'VE HAD BUMBLEBEE DIED IN THE FIRST MOVIE AND THEN SPRINGER AND KUP AND ULTRA MAGNUS COULD'VE REPLACED HIM AND SHOCKWAVE REPLACE SENTINEL CUZ HE LOGICAL AND HAD THESE 18 EXTRA SCENES IN THE MOVIE AND GOT RID OF ALL HUMAN CHARACTERS THEN THE MOVIE'S STORY WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER GUISE!!!1! WHY COULDN'T BAY SEE THAT?!?!".

It just seems to be blatantly obvious the difference between the posts from people who
    a.) are merely stating what they, personally wanted in the movie and claiming that it would automatically be better than whatever we got (which may or may not be the case, as I point out in the above statement)
    and
    b.) the people who try to be realistic and understand the filmmaking isn't an easy task and you can't just want to do something and have it happen.

Perish the thought, Ash! :lol 

2. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

The only thing I could ever like about a new live action movie is if they somehow got to making a live action The Movie film. Doesn't even have to be live action, just really convincing CG.

So much potential.

3. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    This. Megatron was still the mastermind behind all the plans. He should have been the villian we wanted him to be.

4. AMG

AMG Old School

Megatron should have been the main villain throughout the entire trilogy, but the writers blew it. It's far too late now, let the bot rest in peace.

5. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Leave him dead. Bay clearly doesn't want Megatron be the main villain again. Dark of the Moon was his chance to restore Megatron to glory but chose not to.

And really, even in a new body, why have a returning main villain when we can play with a new one?

6. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    You can have a movie without Megatron. It's as everyone said, he's not well written.

Don't forget The Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory, and Zone. He was absent from the latter three!

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    You can most definitely have a different villain to Megatron.

But the question is, will we get one? Megatron is the quintessential Transformers villain, the one audiences expect to see. I'd personally like to see a new character take up the mantle of Megatron if he came back, so we could have it both ways if we had to have Megatron at all, but there's a lot of villains out there which I hope could at least be considered.

8. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

galavtron be yelling at decepticons

9. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Having Megatron be brought back from the dead a second time shows really poor writing. Megatron is dead. We need someone new to take charge. I know many people want Megatron back but an endless cycle of Megatron coming back from the dead just gets old. I still stand by what I said before; Shockwave shouldn't have been in DOTM at all so he then could be the main villain in TF4.

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well Bay was going to redeem Megatron in DOTM, but didnt happened cause according to Nelson the studios didnt wanted the adaptations and film to share the same ending thus forcing Bay to change the ending.

11. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    Um... Link?

12. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    There was a T-Rex in Jurassic Park 3.......just something bigger and more vicious killed it.

Kinda like how Megatron should be in these films.

13. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
  14. wrecker11

wrecker11 Wrecker

No more megs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Megatron should stay dead but i sure as hell don't want Galvatron. i think either Straxus or Onslaught should be the new leader. Straxus is perfect for a ruler. he's very cruel, strong, doesn't need someone to help him up every time he gets shot, and can pull off the tank mode IMO. Onslaught however is a good leader and actually gives two shits about his allies. he can also formulate plans on his own and on the spot and can make up for any possible failures with sheer force. not to mention he and his teammates can combine

16. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
  17. Alooulla

Alooulla Decepticon

I would only accept Overlord if done Last Stand of the Wreckers style, and voiced by someone like John Simm.

18. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

Megatron died twice already, so no Megatron. Let them squeeze out this last Transformers movie from Bay's butt cheeks and give us a full re-boot after that. A new series of films where Megatron doesn't die so easily and the robots don't look like junk.

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Nelson was the only one who said it, again if u pay attention i said according to Nelson (not according to hasbro, or paramount or bay) but cause Bay didnt said it doesnt means Nelson is lying, all he said on DOTM was true anyway (expect the Soundwave thing, cause of course they were trying to cover up the fact Soundwave was carly car)

20. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Who Megatron or Bay...?