Have lots, looking for transformers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by meggatron, Jul 6, 2007.

1. meggatron

meggatron Banned

Hello. I am looking for transformers, can be out of the package or in. I am looking for first gen stuff or the new movie stuff. Not a huge difference. Obviously will trade more for the old stuff.
    I have ALOT of McFarlane Sports stuff.
    TONS of football some of the more rare stuff such as the different color uniforms from most of the early stuff. Brian Url. w/o helmet, Marshall Faulk w/o helmet. Some of the super bowl figs, and pro bowl ones.
    I have a few of the basketball pics, and baseball.
    I also have a few of the spawn stuff. Just ask and I can tell you.
    Besides that stuff I have a bunch of the star wars Unleashed some of them that i have are
    Darth Vader unmasked
    Slave Leia in the old Box
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    Darth Maul
    Aurra Sing
    Boba Fett and a few others.
    I also have some of the older vintage star wars figs out of the package and a couple in the package but only 2 which are not great figs either.

Almost all my stuff is in the package EXCEPT a couple of the basketball picks
    BIGGEST thing im looking for is a COMPLETE DESTROYER! COMPLETE. condition doesnt have to be perfect. Also a Original Megatron would be really cool. New versions of Starscream, and Megatron would be awsome as well.

Thank you for looking

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    destroyer? do you mean devastator? never heard of destroyer before,even though the name would be befitting of a bad ass decepticon.

3. meggatron

meggatron Banned

Yes sorry if i miss wrote that one there...THANK you tho.