Have igear IG-TF007 Computer Control Center

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Demonss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm looking to get rid of my Igear Computer Control Center.
    I bought it not too long ago, unfortunatly I don't have any place to store it, and it comes with another issue that the person I bought it from glued it together.

He did a really good job gluing it together, there aren't any gaps or anything. Of course I messed it up a little bit. I bought some stuff called CA debonder which was listed as ABS plastic safe to remove the superglue and make it more storable. Needless to say it didn't work and took a little bit of plastic with it. It might be able to be sanded out, and ultimately doesn't really affect the looks too adversely. But because of this, this is why I'm asking about $100 less than you can get one on ebay.

The other flaw with this item is that in the back corner (where the bed lies) it looks like he tried to do some panel lining but the surface of the base is rough textured, so in the one corner there is some black smudges. I tried to get it out with some rubbing alcohol but it's no use the surface is too rough. But fortunately it's under the medical bed, so you can't really see it. I'm asking $275 shipped in the Continental US. I am willing to ship anywhere, but I can't see it being cheap at all, and the added price would have to be calculated in.

Keep in mind that assembled we're talking like 2 feet long (maybe more).

It does include it's box and all it's accessories (all the computer components, repair bed and claw, teletran, and mini soundwave).

I decided to sell this while on my way into work this morning, so I'll take some close pictures of the issues listed and upload them tonight.
    But I've got some pictures here that I took when I first got the set (the bots are not included of course, and before the debonder not doing what it was supposed to). And another picture where I took some closet lights from the dollar store and put them under the computers to make the various computers look as if they were on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Demonss