Have Botcon 08 Megatron and Divebomb for Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Preventer, May 20, 2008.

1. Preventer

Preventer Well-Known Member

I recently purchased the Megatron/Rodimus Botcon set, mainly to get Rodimus, and I find myself with a Megatron and Divebomb to trade off for anyone who'd be interested.

I'm mainly looking to trade for other BotCon '08 figures, or a complete longshot from BotCon '07. If you are willing to trade for any one of these figures, please let me know!

• BotCon '08 Optimus Prime
    • BotCon '08 Jazz Already worked out a deal for this one.
    • BotCon '07 Thundercracker (like I said, a complete longshot... A guy can dream though, right? :D )
    I'd be especially interested in obtaining Jazz and Prime at the same time. I don't have much in the way of older figures anymore, but I do have a G1 Metroplex (plastic wheels) who's missing only his spare missile. Everything else on the figure is accounted for.

So again, if you're interested, message me, or if you think you've got something else worth trading for Metroplex, let me know :) 

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. Preventer

Preventer Well-Known Member

Bump. Thanks to King Convoy, I've got my Jazz coming, but I'm still wanting to get my hands on Prime or T'cracker. If you're interested in any of the figures mentioned, please message me :) 

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I have been wanting this Megatron. I don't have anything you listed extra to get rid of, is there anything else you would trade for? Just about anything (except BW/BM) I probably have and could possibly let go of.

4. goobahead1

goobahead1 chug enthusiast

Ebay:
    botcon SG megatron

would you sell it?