Haunted Places

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firetruckprime, Oct 27, 2009.

1. firetruckprime

firetruckprime Autobot

Are there any places near where you live that are rumored to be haunted?
    There is a road a few towns away from mine that is rumored to be haunted. It is said to be home to flesh eating albinos, and there a statue of mary that has a light in it and if the light is lit you can proceed but you cannot if it is not lit.
    THE URBAN LEGENDS OF BUCKOUT RD in WHITE PLAINS NY - albinos + more

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Getting eaten out by an albino chick would be one hell of an experience. I mean, those eyes staring up at you while it happens. Daaawg.

(ahem)

There's a piece of land near my neighborhood on which a house formerly stood; this joint burned down in a fire that killed the family living in it, and it's rumored that their ghosts haunt the place. Apparently, some people walking past at night have heard screams of fear and pain. For the record, there was this one night I parked my car almost directly next to the land to see if I would hear anything, and all that happened was me getting questioned by a cop as to why I was loitering.

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Queen Elizabeth II is now so old her pussy is haunted.

4. red4

red4 Banned

A handful of allegedly haunted places in my town. I've visited about a 3rd of them, with the intention of encountering said hauntings. Nothing ever happened. But they sure are spooky.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    :lol 

Here is list of some haunted places in the state in which I live:Haunted Utah Locations

There are three area in my city (a little (EXTREMELY MORMAN) town in northern Utah called Lehi). The old haunted hospital, there is the ghost of a nurse hanging on a pole. The story goes she was working late in the ward and a doctor went made a killed her. The hospital was turned into a haunted house for about two years and is now torn down. All that remains is the basement area and a little bit of a wall. The next is Porter's Place. A place to get's some noms. In the back a ghost is said to walk around back there. The next is Lehi High. Where teachers have heard voices and felt breathing on their neck.

6. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    On Okinawa, there haunted house on Kadena Air base, it's right behind the USO. The story goes the place is built on ancient grounds and that 2 families that lived there have died the same way, almost like Amityville. The husband killed the wife and children then himself. Same with the other family. It is also rumored that sometimes when the children play in the playground they end up looking through the gates and is talking to someone. The house is boarded up pretty good and is only used for storage.

This story happens at Camp Hansen on Okinawa, a Marine base located up north of the island. Marines refuse to guard this gate because a ghost soldier comes up to them and ask for a cigarrette and a light, by the time the Marine or Japanese security hands them the light the ghost soldier dissappears and the cigarette is half smoked.

Near the Futenma Air Station Marine base is a park that is said to be one of the most haunted places on Okinawa. many of the locals refuse to go there even during day light. The locals say it is another plane or a vortex of some sort.

7. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

my dad worked there after it closed removing furnitures and such and saw a woman dancing the top floor and that nothing of it and grabbed a chair and and saw her inviting him to dance with her but said "I'm working".

later the same day 2 other workers were going to move a piano and a sofa. they heard a child laughing and ran away to ask my dad for assistance

8. MetalRyde

(cont.) they told him what happened and the 3 went to get the items and as they were leaving, one of the guys said "LOOK!" and pointed to a little ball rolling on the floor, hitting my dad's foot.
    he picked the ball, threw it in the direction it came and said "I'm busy, I can't play." the other 2 guys frantically moved the stuff out of the room and headed to the elevators.

as the doors closed, the saw the same ball roll by.

in my sophmore year in HS, i was take to a friend when his dad (school security) showed up. at that point my dad walked in and recognized my friend's as his old co-worker from the Skirven Hotel and was the back up needed on the whole ghost thing.

side note - my friend were shock to find out that our dads knew each other before we were born.

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Rawls Hotel on Main Street in Enterprise.
    doors closing, doorknobs turning, sounds of kids playing on the upper floors.

there's a few other places in other towns. but i never went to them.
    personally, sitting in a cemetery at 11 pm waiting for the ghost of a fiddler isn't my idea of a great time.

10. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah i know a haunted place,My mothers old house(no pun intended).

11. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

12. MetalRyde

13. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Supposedly the house me and my family used to live in was haunted I never seen anything. All because of a murder in it, and there ws supposedly a dried up blood stain where it happened, later(whilst still living there) the house was featured on Unsolved Mysteries back in 1991/2, helped to solve the murder. Then the story turned into the road being haunted and that little kids push your car away from the house if it's in neutral/stalls out, though no little kids were killed there.

14. red4

red4 Banned

Every metropolis, city, town, village, caddyshack, and outhouse in America has its own version of the ghost kids that push cars.

15. trump

trump WWBD?

My pants are haunted. No woman who's gone in has come out alive.

16. red4

red4 Banned

yeah, my balls are haunted by millions of microscopic ghosts

17. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

my parents room is haunted at nights all i hear is moaning and stuff banging. . . .hey wait a second!

18. red4

red4 Banned

el cucuy!

19. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

la llorona!

20. MetalRyde

el cucuy y la llorona.
    aha-ha. i never believed in them. though my parents kept insisting that they were.