Hate Messages.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by JetRaid, Sep 8, 2009.

1. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Do you guys get any hate messages after playing an online game? Yesterday I was playing a social game and was doing horrible, we finished the game and minutes later i got this message saying 'u suk' so i told him if he wants to play with good people he should play MLG. Post teh hate here!

2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I get these when I blow people out of the water in CoD 4. Always a ton of cursing and funny stuff. I get a good laugh every time I get one. I just look at it like someone who has nothing better to do.

3. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

Shit like that happens all the time. I was playing one time Halo 3 multiplayer with a buddy of mine and we lost the match. As soon as we hit the lobby, someone from the opposing team starting talking crap about me and how I sucked. Once we started another match, my buddy and I started owning him and his teammates like crazy. Once the match was done, my friend and I returned the favor to him. Can you say owned? :ev: 

4. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I have a few times. I file a complaint and then watch as they get suspended.

A guy named Gen Rommel, or something similar, team killed me in Saints Row to get the rocket launcher. I eventually got back to it and camped it, any time he would come towards it I'd kill him. He sent me a message that said "Fuck you you fucking loser". Filed a complaint and watched his tag on xbox.com. It was eventually suspended and then came back that the tag no longer exists.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I got one in ROTF after owning a team of little kids, 1v4.

"U SUK ASS"

Of course, as usual with all people I receive hate messages from, I leave negative feedback, block, report, and move on. :) 

6. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Yeah there was this team in halo in social (yet again) they were all older than me and their clan name was "cadbury" and i owned "cadbury" 1v4, and they still said they were better than me. We played a few matches of gun games (BR, AR) beat them. But the only time they beat me was when they had swords, and they thought it was the best day of their lives.

7. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I dont know how I avoid them. I rarely get any hate thrown my way after a victory. One time in ROTF I was called a modder but thats all I can recall.

8. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ressitance first time playing guy told me I should quit. I told him Well I'm not a obese 30 year old virgin living with my mom so I don't have time to play this game 5 hours plus a day every day. I swear these idiots think they're the shit just cause they're good at killing simulated soldiers. I'd like to see these bastards do that in real life.

9. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I still remember when a bunch of use were playing Halo 3 and some 12-14 year old said something like "If you are over 18 and still play video games... you have no life.." We let him have it then our team proceeded to whoop his teams ass. Me I'm fairly mediocre-average at shooters and even I kicked his ass. We laughed our asses off..

10. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Played Star Wars battlefront on PC, killed this group of experts, since I played it as long as them.

They sent me vulgar and mean things, I just ignore, and move on.

11. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    No hate, but creepy stalker messages, yes.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I once got a message where a guy called me "Siht lip."

I replied:

"Very clever. Maybe next time you can spell "shit" right."

13. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    ^ :lolol 

14. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    The only games the hate ever existed for I was Halo 3, Gears and COD3. COD3 had team kills though so even by accident shit tended to hit the fan. Never onced recieved a hate message outside of those games. The Gears and Halo communities are are little too insane for I.

I like to mute everyone on COD4 all the time, can't help it. I don't need to hear an 8 year old girl singing down his mic for the duration of the game though, so it has its benefits :D 

15. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I've definitely got more than I can remember.

I'll never send a hateful message first, but if I get one... oh boy, it's on. It's funny how stupid a lot of the people who send them are.

16. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

I recently received a couple voice messages on XBL from a former board member because he didn't like a video on my youtube account.

17. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favourites.

18. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

you said you liked those!

i only ever really got it from fighting games.

i get some good ones on sf4, for some reason when i use Chun Li people assume i'm a girl, and i get such literary genius as;
    "shitty bitch!"
    "lol noob" etc.

funny thing is its usually from people i beat.

19. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

Since they lifted the restriction on the PvP servers of World of Warcraft to allow people to have horde and alliance characters (for almost 5 year if you were on a pvp server you had to have all of your character be one faction) ive had a few hate whispers as of late. Mostly its some dumbass that either is pissed I snagged a mining node from them (apparently some horde think any node is theirs for some reason even if you are not close to them) or the hardcore pvp clown that checks me up on WoW-Heros or Armory and sees that my main is a healer only to get thrown off a cliff by her knockback spell (aka never try to gank a elemental shaman near a cliff or tower. Nothings more fun than knocking one of your servers best geared pvp players off the cliff and having them take a durability hit from them impacting the earth.

Lately im leveling my Rogue (combat spec'd) and having fun with her. I'll gank a few horde as im passing by but thats the nature of the pvp servers. Last hate whisper was from a apparent horde death knight i nuked. He ganked me while i was quest grinding and when i got back he was hovering overhead on his mount. I hopped on mine, flew next to him, waved and hit Killing Spree. He died before he hit the ground and I took some fall damage.

Aprox. 1 min later...
    Him: "You hacked! Im reporting!"
    Me: "Talented abilities are not exploits."
    Him: "No rogue can beat a DK!"
    Me: "Funny, I think I did"

I didnt let it progress further than that and hit ingnore. Havent see that Tauren DK in a while now but i dont really care.

20. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I remember when some of us were playing Team Fortress 2.
    Deceptikitty was a sniper, and some guy on the losing team got butthurt and sent a message along the lines of
    'Thats cute, you think you can do a mans job'.

I dont know what I laughed harder at, this kids butthurt, or thinking camping in a corner out of harms way is a mans job :lol