hatchlings and the allspark?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by kindred187, Nov 15, 2011.

1. kindred187

kindred187 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just had a question about a few things..
    1: In rotf when megatron slammed starscream against a wall , you see in the background dozens/ hundreds of hatchlings.. ( hatchlings ) ( eggs) right ??.. so was there a female decepticon somewhere just getting her freak on and laying eggs?

2: the allspark : in every scene that the allspark created a transformers ( cell phone , soda machine , suv , and kitchen items ) they all were automatically evil / decepticons , right away shooting and attacking... does the all spark not know how to creat a good transformers?
    i havent read any of the novels so was just wondering if there was a answer in them...

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Problem is, we don't know how the bots/cons reproduce in the movie-verse, so we don't really know how they were able to produce so many hatch-lings.

The bots the Allspark created from human tech weren't evil, they were just feral and very confused, which is why they lashed out at everything they ran into. Much like a wild animal suddenly thrown into an environment that's very alien to them would. Didn't help that they weren't meant to be given life like that.

3. reep15

reep15 Well-Known Member

Good questions, I can't really say I have an answer to any of them, just that all hatchlings come from the all spark. I know that doesn't make any sence, but hey, it's a movie.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Yeah no. The hatchlings are more like baby drones. They're not and will never be fully sentient Transformers, merely unmatured drone cannon fodder. You need energon to make them grow, which they were running out of. Hatchligns are in no way supposed to be, say, what Optimus and Megatron once were. They're like "grow your own army" kits.

They're not evil, just wild and feral. Everytime they come alive they're acting on instict to defend themselves, or in the case of the kitchen squad, forming a pack mentality and going on a hunt. Several sources suggest the base function of the "alt mode" drives them to a variation of degrees, so the cellphone was yelling and jabbering a lot, the toaster wanted to burn down the world, etc.

5. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Shadow Stiker?:lol 

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yes, yes there was. A single female Decepticon whose sole purpose in life was to pump out manpower for the entire Decepticon army.

7. AlexaStar

AlexaStar Starscream is love

I love the hatchlings. Starscream's interaction with them in ROTF made that movie for me.

I don't mind sexual reproduction among the Transformers. I mean, they're not just robots. They are alive. Even if it's just as a last resort kind of thing, I like to think they have a sexual reproduction setting in them.

8. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    And Megatron gets an ear full from her every time hes around her. Constant hormones man ;) 

9. super mecha

super mecha Well-Known Member

They could be from before the war started, just lying there as unfertilized eggs due to the all-spark not being around

10. wrecker11

wrecker11 Wrecker

I was on a recent thread that showed pictures of them in the movie with decepticon insignias. Do you think the allspark shard meant to do that sorta to get back at Sam for shoving it in Megs chest or something like that?

11. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

In a close up of the feral bots in Sam's kitchen, one of them is clearly sportn' a con tattoo.

12. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl