HasbroToyShop Updates! Alternators, Titanium, Cybertron, & More.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by netkid, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Gah, now that you're making it an issue, it's gonna drive me nuts too!

Attacktix... were there always four items for that? What about the SW TFs? I never paid any attention to those - the first four were definitely covered before, so what about Anakin, Maul, Fett, or the Clone Pilot?

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I couldn't find the 98th figure either. Could it be one of the Attacktix listings?

Starscream was also listed as "In Stock" but he sold out an hour or so after my post in another thread. I'm hoping this means my Classics are shipping soon but I was told yesterday that they were still on backorder until 11/15/06. My Titaniums on the other hand are supposed to ship today.

3. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

I'm waiting for a HTS Classics Voyager listing, so I can preorder Jetfire.

4. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I would really like to see the Voyagers up for pre-order too. I got Prime and Megatron Saturday in Savannah so all I'm looking for is Jetfire. A pre-order would be nice but I don't think we will see one before the promo code ends. Still if I can pre-order on I will wait till December if I have to since I'm not opening any of my Classics or other none Cybertron Transformers until Christmas. While we're at it put up pre-orders for 6" Titaniums Optimal Optimus, Scourge, Soundwave, and Rodimus Prime before the promo code ends.