Hasbrotoyshop shipping classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkravager, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Somebody

Somebody ReBoot

News Credits:
    LOL

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    According to the HTS site all four 6" Titaniums are in stock so hopefully those of you who ordered them will have them shipped soon.

3. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought Alt. Mirage, Classics BB and Grimlock; but only Miage has shown up so far.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I got a shipping notice for mine at 1am this morning... The oddest time for a shipping notice I ever got, not only was it late it was after a day it couldn't have shipped. And like people reporting Classics orders getting notice e-mails, my entire order was listed as Not Yet Shipped... I'm calling today to figure out what happened. Hopefully I don't have an empty box coming to me.

5. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    I ordered Classics Rodimus, BB, Mirage, and Grimlock. They've shipped Rodimus and BB, and the other two are still scheduled to ship on 11/15.

6. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I got Rodimus and Bumblebee from them today.

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    I had ordered Classics Bumblebee and Rodimus from them along with 3in Titanium G1 Prime and Bumblebee along with an Attacktix blind pack. Ordered this at the same time. Got the Titanium and Attacktix about a week ago, so hopefully my Classics are following soon. But everytime I check it says they were shipped and then they aren't shipped. I'm confused now. :cry 

8. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    HTS went from having 95 items to measly 28 items now :(  No more signs of the Classics

9. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    28!!! dang, it was at 61 this morning!!! looks like all Titaniums and Attactix are gone too.

10. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS.

Either they have shipped my Mirage and Grimlock and haven't told me yet (unlikely), or they just double charged me for Bumblebee and Rodimus, which I still haven't received yet despite allegedly shipping almost a week ago.

KD is PIIIISSED.

11. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:
    Did you call them? When I called, they told me exactly what I was charged for. :) 

12. KidDynamite

Twitter:
    Didn't have time this morning, but I spent some time on the phone with my bank this afternoon followed by time with HTS (after getting a BUSY signal three times first...wtf!). I ordered four Classics Deluxes (Bumblebee and Rodimus in stock, plus two as preorders, Grimlock and Mirage, which aren't out yet) @ $7.49 each and two 6" Titaniums @ $11.99 each for an order total of $53.94 using the FALL25 code (free shipping).

Last week I was charged $14.98 and received a shipping notice that nothing had shipped. Umm... The next day I received a shipping notice for Bumblebee and Rodimus. Okay, fine.

Today another $14.98 charge showed up. This naturally seems suspicious since I've received no other shipping notices, and the amount was exactly the amount of the first shipment. I also noticed my pending transactions seemed kind of high. After speaking with my bank, I was told there were pending transactions for $23.98 and $9.00 from HTS, which in addition to the two $14.98 charges gives the impression that I'm being charged $62.94 for my $53.94 order. And this is a full month before two of the items are even expected in stock.

Called HTS and here's the deal according to them. The $23.98 was a pre-authorization and went into the system first. Then they charged me $14.98 for one Titanium and part of another one (???!?) the next day, and then the day after that they charged me the rest for the second Titanium (the $9). They say the pre-authorization will eventually disappear. I understand pre-auths, but they usually disappear from other businesses once the actual transaction posts, which it has. They processed the final charge there at HTS on the 15th, four days ago. She also says the Titaniums have shipped, even though I haven't received a shipping notification for them and my order status on their website also states they haven't shipped.

I'm done with Hasbro Toy Shop. This is ridiculous. Pre-authorizations that remain on statements days after the final transaction was processed, charging for parts of single items separately on different days, sending shipping notices when things have not shipped and not sending shipping notices when things have...this is not acceptable for a reputable business, especially one run by a company this big.

13. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:
    wow, that is messed up.

As for pre-authorizations, mine stay on my card for 10 days, regardless of when the transaction comes through. Not sure why, and Mastercard couldn't really give me a decent answer.

14. KidDynamite

Twitter:
    Wow, that sucks. Mine don't ever stay on that long. Could be because my bank is a not-for-profit credit union, I don't really know. I'm just deeply suspicious of what HTS told me on the phone, given all the other problems.

15. Tfgraveyard

News Credits:
    That's why I try to use it as little as possible. :)  Hopefully your situation with HTS works out. :) 

16. artiepants

News Credits:
    dang, G. that is teh lame.

17. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

I've got a bunch of money I can't account for missing from my bank. I got my classics in today (bumblebee and rodimus). I just printed a statement out from my bank yesterday, and according to HTS billing statement, this shipped on the 12th, but I have no charge for the 12th. The way i've got it figured out, it looks like there are charges that haven't showed up on my statement yet totally for $67 or so which would account for 20th Optimus Prime and my classics. I don't know what the deal is.

18. artiepants

News Credits:
    and now they're back up to 94 and Starscream and Astrotrain are back in stock :drunk