Hasbrotoyshop shipping classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkravager, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I'm not sure if this is news or not, but I just got a shipping notice from HTS that my order has shipped, and the only items on my order were Classics Bumblebee and Grimlock.

Further in the e-mail, it said that neither item was shipped, so it's hard to be sure.

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HTS seems to have been smoking crack lately. I wouldn't believe anything until the box shows up and you verify the contents. I ordered the new 3" titaniums from then and "whoops! they're sold out!" but they weren't when I ordered them. Bastards.

3. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I got the same e-mail and had just got off the phone with them, Grimlock and Mirage are the only two items that are expected to ship on 11/15, the rest (Rodimus, Starscream, and Bumblebee) are sent out

4. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just got the Alt Mirage I ordered about 8 days ago from them, but the classics seem to be on hold...

5. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I got an email saying Titanium Thundercracker and Jetfire and Classics Bumblebee, Rodimus, Grimlock, and Mirage had shipped, but then my account status summary on their site says "partially shipped" and then inside the account status detail it says none of them had shipped. So I have no idea. I'm assuming everything except Mirage and Grimlock shipped since that makes the most sense, but I probably won't know for another few days until the box arrives and I open it.

HasbroToyShop has the most ridiculous and confusing order system I've ever dealt with, and I've bought things direct from Japanese stores before that didn't have English translations in their order system. That's pretty embarassing. Hasbro needs to clean this crap up.

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I know it's probably not possible, but it would be really sweet to get Grimlock already!

7. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    After the Nemesis Prime screwjob you'd think they'd have their stuff together. My Titaniums were supposed to ship on the 4th, they didn't. I e-mailed and they said they were supposed to ship on the 10th, they didn't. If I call I doubt I'll get any constructive answer... Thing is I know someone else called and tried to cancel but was told he couldn't because the order was too far along in the process, so now I get the impression that all this BS about "on route to fulfillment centers" and promised shipping dates that dont come true is just to stall you until it's too late to get your money back... With how bad things are run on that shop it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

8. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    I'm guessing you'll see wave 1 classics and Ti's in the shipped packages, i'm sure the Wave 2 ones won't be in until November....

9. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing problems. So far, I have received Alt. Mirage, but Tit. Thundercracker, Jetfire, and Optimus have yet to come (even when Hasbrotoyshop's order status says shipped "10/4/06."

I'll wait a few more days, but if they don't come...I'm gonna give customer service an unpleasant call.

10. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Ordered Classics Hot Rod, Tit Jetfire, and Tit 'Cracker on 9/27. Website said Hot Rod would ship 11/15 and Jetfire and Cracker would ship 10/4 (still said that yesterday). Got an email today that said my order had shipped, but listed all three items on the order as "items not yet shipped". Kind of a pointless email. Went to website and still says that none of the items have shipped (Hot Rod expected to ship 11/15 and Tits expected to ship on 10/4). What...the...Fuck, HTS?

11. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Got another e-mail from HTS, this time the e-mail correctly stated that Classic Deluxe Starscream, Bumble Bee, Rodimus has been shipped, and Grimlock are expected on 11/15. I guess I'll confirm it in 7-10 days

12. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine just said that Starscream and Astrotrain shipped. Not Rodimus and Bumblebee yet.. lol

Chris

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I got an email with the title "Your order has shipped", but when I read the email it said "Item(s) NOT shipped" and then had my entire order listed underneath. I had Classics Bumblebee, HotRod, Mirage, Grimlock, Tit Thundercracker, and Jetfire ordered. So who knows what they are sending me.

14. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    i just got a 2nd mail saying that Astrotrain shipped, but none of the 6" Ti's, which is annoying, since they were all instock when i ordered...

15. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Hah! Funny, same thing happened to me.... Astrotrain and Starscream have apparently shipped, even though they weren't scheduled to for another month. But the 6-in. Titaniums haven't shipped yet, even though they were supposed to ship a week ago. Loopy!

Ah well... I suppose they'll all get here eventually.

16. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    The HTS "fall25" code is no longer valid :( 

17. DanLyons

DanLyons Vintage Lurker

I got the same email about my order - I'm expecting to receive a box with a hand-written IOU.

18. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Thanks for the info, I think that explains it

19. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    I got the Classics! USPS was extra early this morning, I gotta tell ya, I can get spoiled by HTS if they keep this up, I got Rodimus, BB, and SS just as I ordered with Grimlock coming at a later date. $24.35 for 3 figures, I can dig it :D 

20. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I called yesterday and posted in the Toyark here.http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=112368&page=5

To summarize my post, Hasbro is having computer problems that seem to be holding up shipments. The 3" Titaniums I ordered should be there but for some reason has yet to ship. The more important figures (Bumblebee, Rodimus, Astrotrain, and Starscream) have shipped.

Glad to hear you got them. I'm hoping that my four arrive Monday.