HasbroToyShop Rant!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by stevez0r, Aug 15, 2008.

1. stevez0r

stevez0r Well-Known Member

I've had it with HTS.

My orginal order was for 10 Pack G.I. Joe Protective Case, Universe Sunstreaker and Nemesis Prime. I would say that order would be around $50 to $60 bucks or so (will find correct price later). I buy from HTS because I want/collect MOC stuff. Mean while the local TRU has a bunch of Sunstreakers. They spilt my order into 3 orders. I paid $23 each for the Protective Cases and Sunstreaker. Nemesis Prime didn't even ship yet. What also gets me is that I used a coupon code which wasn't even applied cause the order was broken into 3 and didn't qualify for the %10 off with purchase over $50 bucks!

2. newguy

newguy i

I hope nothing bad happens to my Nemesis Prime.

3. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    It's been 18 days since I made my order, and still no sign of my Nemesis Prime and Skywarp.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    My Skywarp is on the way, the tracking number actually works now, and I got the notice that my Nemesis shipped, hopefully it comes okay as I've seen some reports of box crushage.

5. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

Ouch.

HTS is kinda iffy. One of those things that you order, not neccessarily excpecting to have it in a week..

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've ordered from HTS several times. The only times I've had problems/issues were when I ordered/tried to order SDCC exclusives or the occasional pre-order, which is probably a common complaint for collectors. When I stick to 'normal' stuff that is "in stock" and "ships in 1-2 business days.", I've never had a problem or complaint.

7. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    I ordered my Nemy on tuesday and got it yesterday. I was amazed to get it so fast because I didn't get the "it's been shipped" email until the day it arrived...

8. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    This is very true... I just checked the tracking number on Skywarp and my Robot Heroes, and apparently it's been dropped off here and ready to be delivered tomorrow. Nemesis' doesn't work yet, but now I've got no idea when to expect him.

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Funny, I placed an order for two sets of the TF exclusives and got them in a little under a week.

Either I have REALLY good luck or some people here are doin' it wrong. /lawlcat
    DN

10. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

Yeah, I just got an order in tonight. Its 1 of 2 deluxes I ordered. The card has to be the worst shape I have ever seen in my life. The cardboard is practically riped. The other item I order still shows as in stock online also...

Atleast my Nemy prime showed up in good shape when I got it from them.

11. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Lucky Americans...

They've been saying for months and months now that HTS is rolling out in Canada soon...

12. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My only rant is that anyone who had their Blitzwing mailed before Monday got theirs sooner, they sent my order out on Monday, but it still has not shown up... I'll be lucky if he even shows up next week...

13. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

in order to already have your nemesis, you had to have gotten it like the day they came online. if you were paying attention, it said should ship by 8/25 after the (i guess you would call it) restock. thats what happened to me but mine ended up shipped yesterday. also, i have had orders with discounts split up and nothing happened to the price and i only payed shipping for one and got two different packages (i had preordered some animated all while buying some movie figs with a similar 10%). if you were one of the early birds to order nemesis, then i dunno what to tell you.

14. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    NOT TRUE!!!

I had one of those 25th date orders, but they restocked early or something so I canceled my old order and put in a new one and got it this week.

15. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I wish that were true for me. My Blitzwing order was supposedly "fully shipped" last Friday, and so far, nothing has arrived.

Up until last night my tracking number did nothing and now I get the "the postal service has received electronic notification to expect a package for mailing."
    I used standard shipping on 8/5 like some others here and some board members who live in California have already gotten theirs using standard shipping.

That's pretty piss poor if you ask me. I'm on the same coast as HTS and I highly doubt I'll see my order until at least mid-week of next week. Not good, is it?

HTS never ceases to infuriate me, but I guess it will get here...eventually.

16. Astroscream

Astroscream News Cred > Street Cred

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am glad someone pointed that out. Hasbro is not going to alter the price they originally quoted you. If Hasbro changes the number of packages they are doing it knowing that they, Hasbro, is going to have to pay more for shipping. I think you either forgot to put in the code or didn't pay attention to whether you put it in correctly.

You make it sound like you buy from HTS all the time but I don't know anyone who has made several purchases from HTS and expects them to be MOC or MISB when they arrive. i have had no problems with HTS.

17. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Ah, Hasbro toy shop, havn't ordered from them since the Alternator Nemesis Prime debacle.

...I was one of the first people to order one when they became available on the website, yet I never got one from them.

18. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    There is my beef with HTS.

19. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Ordering from HTS is always a gamble. My Nemesis and Skywarp came in fine but other times the boxes have been bashed or the toys' packaging looks like it was kicked around the warehouse.

20. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Argh why my shoulders hurt?