Hasbro Walmart Exclusive Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BSClay, Sep 6, 2012.

1. BSClay

BSClay Active Member

Ebay:
    Does anyone know where to get replacement fins? I was showing him on camera last night and on the trip back to the shelf it must of fallen off. I ended up finding it in my daughter's pugs mouth today and I was devastated. Any help would be appreciated. :( 

2. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Possibly in the junkpit section on here. You never know when someone has some spare parts lying around. eBay is another possibility. Search masterpiece Starscream and display price+shipping lowest to highest. People sell parts of various TFs all the time on eBay. Or you can google search "spare fins for Walmart Starscream" and see what that gives you.

3. BSClay

BSClay Active Member

Ebay:
    Did both of those actually so at least I know I am on the right track. Nothing on ebay sadly and a guy from the junkpit told me to post in main forum.

4. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Buy a used or new one from ebay or other on-line sites. remove the fins,then sell it on ebay. mention in the ebay auction that the fins are gone.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

But the important question is did you put the dog on the dog-shaming website? I'm sure "I eat Decepticons" would be a hit there.