Hasbro UK Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by walruslaw, Oct 28, 2008.

1. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While checking you tube for something to watch i came across 2 transformers animated commercials the first was for roll out and command prime/leader megs which has been posted before but the other was a uk version of the first animated toy ad. at first i thought it was maybe some fan made dub or something like that however it turns out it was posted on the offical youtube page for Hasbro uk.

hasbrouk youtube channel

Its been ages since the uk was given specific localised adverts usually they just take the american ones and just add the uk pricing to the end.

Edit
    after properly watching both ads the rollout and command one is a little different from the american one in that it includes prime megs and bulkheads big toys, also the uk version of the first ad has an additional plug for the battle begins 2 pack

2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro UK? More like Hasblow UK. Their stand at Auto Assembly didn't have a clue about anything, and they fail at marketing and product placement. [/rant]

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I give it two days at most before they disable the comments.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    to be fair it was only their first time there and it was an exemployee doing it. it was a first step towards better communication and i applaud them for that and they have been very good with animated and universe so far (though they really do need to get wave 2 voyages and ultra universe figures out here now)