hasbro transformer order problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nic28, Jul 7, 2008.

1. nic28

nic28 warrior

A few weeks ago i placed a order with hasbro for a Stealth and Premium Bumblebee. There was a problem with the order do to the new computer system they were installing so they canceled my order. Today i checked my mail and at the door was a package from hasbro with both bumblebees in it but my paypal has not been charged and i do not have another funding source linked to my paypal. So the question is do i keep them or send them back?

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    You better keep them for a couple weeks at least, until you're sure you don't get charged.

After that, do as you will.

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bit of a grey area there, if in fact you didn't get charged. Unsolicted items sent to you without request are legally yours to keep. However, as you did initially order these, I don't know if that would be a valid angle on the matter.

Hasbro did cancel your order, and you received the merchandise anyway, so either Hasbro thinks you paid, or someone pushed it through by way of apology for the error. If indeed Hasbro does not inquire about this within a couple weeks, you'll have to make a moral choice. You can then A) Retain the merchandise and consider it a bit of luck, so to speak; B) Send them back directly with a note explaining that your order was cancelled and you did not, in fact, pay for them; or C) Call them up and ask what they would like you to do. They may ask you to pay for them somehow, send them back, or they may simply tell you to keep them.

I would probably recommend option C, which you can pursue immediately. It will get the matter resolved quickly and immediately absolve you of any possible fault.

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol  This makes me wonder if I'll get a slew of animated toys showing up in the mail, since HTS canceled a bunch of my orders as well.

5. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    depends on your morales and ethics :lol 

6. nic28

nic28 warrior

thanks for moving this thread in the right place. I have tried to contact hasbro on the matter of the 2 bumblebees i have called them and sent email on the matter and no reply .

7. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro wont care about $20 there a multi-billion dollar company :p 

8. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the other Hasbro toy shop thread, I've listed my problems with them recently. But now, there is an odd new development with me that sounds similar to yours. Eventually, I had a superviser put through all my orders but kept them all under one order maintaining the discounts I used. Fine, I just wanted to get things settled. However, that large order has several things listed as being shipped back on the second of this month, and I have received no charge as of yet.