Hasbro Toy Shop's ship dates for Voyager Wave 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jetfire07, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jetfire07

Jetfire07 Member

Do you guys think there is any chance that HTS will move its Voyager Wave 3 ship dates up from 8/28? Grimlock and Lugnut have been sighted in many wal-marts already and BBTS is shipping them this week I believe. I know they like to stick to street dates but it doesn't make sense to ship them out to stores now and they won't sell them in their online store till late August.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    No. That date is probably pretty firm. That's when THEY will get THEIR shipment. Walmart, TRU, Target, etc. just happened to get theirs sooner.

If you have a problem waiting, BBTS has Grimlock and Lugnut for a slight markup. Or you can keep trying to find them in stores.

3. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they won't ship till that date most likely

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If HTS gets LN and GL at the same time as the other Animated figures, then I could see them filling pre-orders, but most likely they won't get them till August.

Actually I just checked my order status for Grimlock and Lugnut and the estimated ship date is dated as 6/23/08.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  5. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is exactly what I don't get. Wouldn't Hasbro make a higher profit if they were to sell these directly to the consumer via HTS? They should be shipping them earlier than the retail chains get them and give people an incentive for giving them business. It just makes no sense to me... And Wal-Mart doing a speedy nationwide release when TRU refuses to sell them until the 22nd? What the hell is the deal here? There is money to be made here people...

6. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I know. It's retarded. :banghead: