Hasbro Toy Shop updates...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by artiepants, Dec 2, 2006.

1. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    this might not quite qualify as "news" ~ if not i'm sure it'll get kicked over to the toyark:p 

HTS has updated and has quite a few things in stock now that have been out of stock, including Primus w/ Unicron head and some of the newer 3" titaniums like Grimlock and wave 1 Classics deluxes.

They've also added 6" titaniums Scourge and Optimal Optimus and i think Quickmix is new, but i might be wrong...

2. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm tempted by HTS from time to time, but I'm more than a bit hesitant to order from them again. It took waaaaaay too long to get my stuff and couldn't get a straight answer as when I could expect to receive it. It took over a month to get my stuff shipped, even though it was "in stock" at the time I placed the order.

3. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Yeah, no kidding. I had called them about the Classics Mirage and Grimlock that are still listed as backordered after the new expect shipping date was updated, they say that they are short of people and that this weekend they will hire more people to get the orders out definitely, well I haven't seen an e-mail or any signs to confirm that.

4. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

HTS told me my Classics Grimlock would ship on the 15th... this cahnged to the 27 on the 20th. They pushed Mirage back to the 1st. Neither have shipped.

5. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    Just got an e-mail that says Grimlock is pushed back to 12/01, and it's already 12/03! And the e-mail said that unless I reply that I still want these figures, they will consider them cancelled, WTF???

6. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I am still waiting for my Classics Grimlock to arrive which I've ordered over a month ago. :mad 

7. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I just got an e-mail from them that a Mirage I ordered was changing from the 1st to the 8th for shipping due to backorder. I called and canceled the order.

8. AutobotEngineer

I just got the same thing. God I hate HTS.

9. fschuler

WTF -> QFT! HTS is SOL, IMO.

10. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same here.

11. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    i got that email this afternoon too....

12. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I officially give up on HTS. This Grimlock cancellation I got from them is literally the fifth or sixth thing I've been dissatisfied about with them on ONE ORDER. They can cancel it, I don't care.

13. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

Man, and to think I was going to order Alternater Nemesis Prime from them awhile back. Good thing I passed.

14. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Thanks for takin' the hit for the rest of us. Sorry you had to have such crap happen, but at least you helped to save others from dealing with the same problems.

Geez. Does anyone miss the days of their old online store? I hear it was the shit.

15. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hasbrocollector.com? Absolutely! Much smaller selection, but what was there was COOL non-retail stuff. (LioConvoy, Shadow Panther, cancelled Total Justice figures, etc.) And stuff was actually in stock and shipped quickly.

I think it's great that HTS has a wide selection of general release stuff, but it seems pointless when they can't manage to get stocking or shipping sorted out.

16. AutobotEngineer

My HTS order still says both figures are back ordered, but my card has been charged for 1. Maybe I'll see one of them soon. I hope it's Grimlock...that way I can cancel Mirage and order him from BBTS.

17. fschuler

You mean you were going to try to order him, then spend several frustrating hours on the phone, the internet, and their website yelling WTF WTF WTF. :) 

18. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    After reading what was posted about the Grimlock e-mail, which I must not have read to well to have missed the contact or item canceled part, I called HTS. They said that Grimlock, Mirage, and GF Vector Prime will ship in the next few days. Hopefully this is true since Mirage and Vector Prime were in stock earlier today. I could have had Vector Prime months ago and Grimlock and Mirage two weeks ago when I got Jetfire but I waited since they were $14.99 and $7.49 before tax on HTS when they had that discount code.

19. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    I see Grimlock and Mirage available for ordering, but my order page still says backordered WTF?

20. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I called HTS today and the rep couldn't tell me when I can expect my Grimlock to arrive. But I told her I still want the order because I have yet to see it in store.