Hasbro Toy Shop Shipping

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by FatalT 71, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Do they generally ship at the speed of molasses? When I ordered my Bumblebee and Perceptor, I chose standard shipping which told me I would receive my items about 7-10 days from the date of shipment. The next day, I got two separate e-mails with tracking numbers telling me my stuff had shipped out - this was January 27th.

I had checked the tracking numbers previously and got no information which I thought was kind of weird, but I've seen in a few other posts that sometimes they don't get tracking information until after a package has been delivered! Anyway, after the mail came today and I got no packages from HTS, I checked my tracking numbers again, and now it reads "Electronic Shipping Info" received...

I'm kind of relieved because I guess it means the postman didn't leave them at the door to get stolen (like he did with my United Voyager Megatron :banghead: ) - but is this usual for them, or are they just ultra swamped with the new waves coming out along with everything else?

2. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

It depends on the product.

I did 2 orders at the beginning of January. One had some deluxes and it shipped inmediately. The other only had Leader Prime from ROTF and it arrived a month later. I never even got an email but I had heard stories about that place so I didn't panic.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^

LOL, same thing happened to me. I ordered a ROC Low-Light and thought it would be here today since they sent me an email with the "Your package has shipped" title and a DC Number.

Checked the number and nope, they just notified USPS so the package is still waiting to be shipped.

No biggie, I can play the waiting game:thumbs2: 

4. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Doesn't sound too unusual, then. I'll just refer the "Daddy, where's Perceptor and Bumblebee?" questions to Hasbro :D 

5. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    From what I've heard they have just been really slow during the past month. Vacations, or Snowy conditions. Possibly even layoffs in their shipping department.

But my hasbro toy shop orders usually only take a week at most. The more widespread anomalies have been how they pack them. You may for example get your two deluxes in two seperate and overwhelmingly large boxes stuffed with paper.

6. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They ship using the slowest method I've ever seen but I think just about everyplace is using now. Something I ordered from Amazon had the same tracking. For my Hasbro order it tookk around a week. The 6 items I ordered shipped in 4 boxes from PA within a day of each other. They all arrived at the Fed Ex Facility in Grove City Ohio where they sat for a few days before they got transfered to the USPS and delivered. UPS has a similar service they called UPS mail innovations. It's just as bad the only thing I could see they innovated was making the package take twice as long as usual using 2 services as it would have using any 1 service.

7. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Last time I ordered it took about 4 days. In the span of a day it arrived in my state. It stayed at said location for two days before being handed over to USPS. Kind of nerve racking knowing it is only an hours ride from the warehouse to my home. I used google maps to figure it out.

8. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think they use an alternate shipper first (like DHL). This first shipper then delivers to your USPS hub, which is when the tracking number is first received (since the first shipper doesn't update the USPS tracking number).

9. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    their super saver parcel post method is a lower priority than normal parcel post and is a higher priority than media mail...so yeah the post office is not really in a hurry to get those boxes moved thru their system.

i ordered 12 days ago and the tracking shows it just sent the info to USPS...so maybe in the next 2 to 3 days my two scourges from HTS might think about showing up.

10. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Perhaps we should start a pool on who will get their packages first....

11. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Thats about standard in my experience. I will say my SDCC Blaster got here quicker than the other stuff i bought from there.

12. dasaffe

dasaffe Morrissey Fan

They use Streamlite or Fedex to transport from their shipping facilities (They seem to have two) to your local Post Office, which then rings the package in and delivers it to you.

Streamlite tracking: https://tracking.mailexpress.biz
    Fedex tracking: http://fedex.com/Tracking

If the tracking number starts with an 02, it's FedEx, otherwise, it's probably Streamlite. Try them both, your package will show up. The biggest delay is usually between HTS saying they've shipped your package and when the intermediary shipper gets the package.

As soon as it shows up at my post office, it's out for delivery the next day. HTS was faster during the Christmas holiday, but that's to be expected. Week turn around isn't bad.

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I ordered 8 figures, and they arrived in 4 boxes. Even though I ordered them all together and was charged one shipping charge for combined shipping.

14. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My SDCC Blaster came next day... it was nuts.

Most stuff is usually a little over a week though.

15. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.