Hasbro Toy Shop question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rexidus, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    So I've never ordered from Hasbro Toy Shop. I want to pick up some of the PRID figures like Arcee, Soundwave, Cliffjumper, and Ratchet. They are currently out of stock.

And thus my question for those more experienced with them. How often do they restock?

I would prefer to order everything at once but if they don't update as often it might be better to order them ASAP when they come in. But I don't know so that's why I'm asking.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    The answer is "Eventually". Not dissing HTS, but if you're looking for more than one thing, you're probably better off going other places.

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Pretty much this ^.

HTS seems to restock almost at random. Sometimes you get lucky, other times you're out of luck.

I ended up pre-ordering Ratchet on BBTS in case I can't find him at retail, because I know the chances of finding one on HTS anytime soon is pretty slim.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Thanks for the tips guys. Since most of what I want just went up at TRU, I just ordered from there. It is good to know that I shouldn't expect Hasbro Toy Shop to be good for bulk orders.

5. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Just checked TRU on a lark because of Ryoku's last post and found Ratchet and Arcee. Thanks for the heads up! Got my Cee coming!

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Hehe, you're welcome but there are a couple threads pointing it out too, which is where I learned of them.