Hasbro Toy Shop and Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Depthcharge, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just a quick question here... is anyone else still waiting for their pre-orders of the Animated wave 1 toys to be filled? I ordered the whole first wave of deluxes and voyagers back when they first appeared on HTS and I've yet to be billed for any of them even though they are listed on the site now as instock and with no indication of shipping delay.

2. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    got mine in the mail yesterday

3. misterbinky

misterbinky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine changed from Not Shipped to Shipped sometime over night. My only gripe, other than the lateness of it all, is that earlier in the week, I was told that the Voyager Optimus would ship with the order, despite it showing up as Backordered on the order page. Lo and behold, it was the one item that didn't ship. Luckily I found it at Target earlier this week, so I called HST and had them cancel that item. Pretty sure this is my last preordering experience from HST. If things are in stock, I'll order from them, but this not shipping for two months stuff isn't worth it when I can use the 5 bucks off Target b-day coupon until October.

4. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Im still waiting for them to change from Not Shipped, been checking many times a day for the past week...its getting a little aggrivating.

5. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    double post

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008