Hasbro tour drawing winners announced

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Foster, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Astrofire

Astrofire Member

I don't know because my brother and I are both on the list in the first 5 and I'm pretty sure we just got lucky

2. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Let me just say, I'm not trying to start anything, just curious is all.

3. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just because you are there they don’t know that you didn’t sell your ticket to the other person.

4. SarahMobius

SarahMobius Adventurer

News Credits:
    My boyfriend got in, I didn't -_- Oh well. He'll take pictures for me.

5. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    shes lyin, i aint going with out her. I'm gonna email them and see if someone else can get my spot. silly botcon

6. SarahMobius

SarahMobius Adventurer

News Credits:
    And you do realize five of these guys just jumped for your spot, right hun? :rolleyes2 

7. griffin-of-oz

griffin-of-oz Ozformers site-owner

News Credits:
    Spent over $4,000 to get to BotCon 2007, but missed out on the Hasbro tour... so now I'm gonna cry like a little baby for the next few months.
    I'm seeing the movie tomorrow in Sydney so the BotCon movie screening is not a big deal to me anymore. And the confirmed BotCon guests so far are ones I have already seen at previous BotCons or are not too inspiring. With not much else to be worth all that expense, I'm probably not gonna be the most friendly person at the 'Con this year.
    Well, except to other people who missed out. We can cry on each other's shoulders, and whinge about Hasbro not being able to accomodate more tours. Of all the pre-registrants, a good portion probably just signed up for the toys. Not everyone was too interested in the tour, but just ticked it because it was free. I'd be guessing that there wouldn't be too many more people who missed out, that would actually want to go, over those people who got in as friends or family, who don't care about the tour.
    That's what makes me annoyed about the organising of the tours - the *non-fan* friends or relatives on the one pre-reg form, who are going on the tour, at the expense of the fans who would have actually paid to go. If it was a payable option (going to charity if necessary), only the people interested would have applied, and we probably wouldn't have tour groups containing non-fans, leaving crying little fan-boy whingers (that would be me for the next few months) behind to complain about everyone involved in this unfortunate situation. Gonna go cuddle up to my Softimus now... at least it won't rust with my tears.... :p 

8. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lolz at willy wonka reference

9. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lolol